Northeastern Oklahoma - Anybody?

This is a discussion on Northeastern Oklahoma - Anybody? within the South Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I live in Denver now but go back to Northeastern Oklahoma regularly, and will return there to live in a ...

Northeastern Oklahoma - Anybody?

I live in Denver now but go back to Northeastern Oklahoma regularly, and will return there to live in a year or two. Any Subaru presence out there that poeple know of? I hail from Tahlequah, an hour east of Tulsa.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm in the broken arrow/Tulsa area I see a few wrx/sti around but not a lot.
    2013 WRX SWP Sedan 1600 miles!

I am in South Tulsa...new to the WRX/STi Group. Just purchased a 2013 WRX Hatch.

At least there are some! I sold cars at Jim Norton before it changed to Matthews, if you know where thats at, before I went active duty. WRXs certainly aren't common in NE OK, which is a shame considering the awesome roads we have out past Muskogee.

I think I saw you the other day near 71st and garnett the other day viper near Josh's snow cone.

Nope, I wish! Im up here in Denver for another year, only going to Oklahoma in July and Christmas, more or less :'(

Quote Originally Posted by FOOBAR View Post
    Nope, I wish! Im up here in Denver for another year, only going to Oklahoma in July and Christmas, more or less :'(
    Oh that was aimed at viper16 my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Doyen View Post
    Oh that was aimed at viper16 my bad.
    Cool! I am always on the lookout for other owners...always happy to do the wave. Wife drives a Jeep Wrangler, so we do the wave in her vehicle for the wrangler crowd.

Just today on my way to lunch I crossed two WRX's side by side at an intersection and then an STi (white) pulled up behind me in traffic. hadn't seen that many in one day since I had got the car last month.

Yeah I was at 71st and Garnett within a 30 min span I saw 2 gray wrx hatchbacks a white sti and like 5 evos didn't think there were that many of those cars in town

Alright well even if they aren't on the forum tis good to know there's a presence down there. Cant wait to get back!