Northeastern Oklahoma - Anybody?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Northeastern Oklahoma - Anybody? within the South Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I live in Denver now but go back to Northeastern Oklahoma regularly, and will return there to live in a ...

Northeastern Oklahoma - Anybody?

I live in Denver now but go back to Northeastern Oklahoma regularly, and will return there to live in a year or two. Any Subaru presence out there that poeple know of? I hail from Tahlequah, an hour east of Tulsa.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm in the broken arrow/Tulsa area I see a few wrx/sti around but not a lot.
    2013 WRX SWP Sedan 1600 miles!

I am in South Tulsa...new to the WRX/STi Group. Just purchased a 2013 WRX Hatch.

At least there are some! I sold cars at Jim Norton before it changed to Matthews, if you know where thats at, before I went active duty. WRXs certainly aren't common in NE OK, which is a shame considering the awesome roads we have out past Muskogee.

I think I saw you the other day near 71st and garnett the other day viper near Josh's snow cone.

Nope, I wish! Im up here in Denver for another year, only going to Oklahoma in July and Christmas, more or less :'(

Quote Originally Posted by FOOBAR View Post
    Nope, I wish! Im up here in Denver for another year, only going to Oklahoma in July and Christmas, more or less :'(
    Oh that was aimed at viper16 my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Doyen View Post
    Oh that was aimed at viper16 my bad.
    Cool! I am always on the lookout for other owners...always happy to do the wave. Wife drives a Jeep Wrangler, so we do the wave in her vehicle for the wrangler crowd.

Just today on my way to lunch I crossed two WRX's side by side at an intersection and then an STi (white) pulled up behind me in traffic. hadn't seen that many in one day since I had got the car last month.

Yeah I was at 71st and Garnett within a 30 min span I saw 2 gray wrx hatchbacks a white sti and like 5 evos didn't think there were that many of those cars in town

Alright well even if they aren't on the forum tis good to know there's a presence down there. Cant wait to get back!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.