RALLY CROSS championship inTULSA, OK
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on RALLY CROSS championship inTULSA, OK within the South Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; The national RALLY cross championship is being held in TULSA OK October 7-9 at Tulsa raceway park, why I don't ...

RALLY CROSS championship inTULSA, OK

The national RALLY cross championship is being held in TULSA OK October 7-9 at Tulsa raceway park, why I don't know but it was moved so more convience for the southern guys to attend and I will be there so I hope to see ton's of other Subaru's in the area for the race. You owe yourself this trip. contact me on here or email me at aprilelvis@hotmail.com if you want to caravan or get group rates at a hotel. I am in Arkansas so centrally located, lets show the racers support with a good turn out .
    Its the only way to expand the sport and assure we have events here in the future
    Last edited by 05autoxwanab; 08-23-2011 at 09:05 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ill be going as long as nothing turns up, sounds like good time and ill try to pass around this event to other scoobys in Tulsa where i live. ill shoot you an email too.

thanks buddy for the reply would love to get a ton of subbies there just to see all the cars and have some one on one with owners and cars. Its a great place to learn and usually buy stuff also.

yea it would be nice to have a good meet and race. I'll be back from my tour in a month and will start workin on finding scoobies to come out. do you have any more info on the prices or is it an open event? I haven't been to raceway park yet either.

not sure on the prices or if any sounds like a regular SCCA meet to me not really a huge crowd pull but its the championship so it will be a great event for bad ass rally cars .

so the time is soon and I am pumped up fool ready to get down with the subbie clan. got rims on the way and the big brakes installed to get me there safe. hit me up this week so we can be sure to gather at the same venue.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.