come play in ARKANSAS

This is a discussion on come play in ARKANSAS within the South Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey fellow subaru owners, my name is STRETCH and i own a 05 wrx tuned more towards driving than blowing ...

Cool come play in ARKANSAS

hey fellow subaru owners, my name is STRETCH and i own a 05 wrx tuned more towards driving than blowing up my engine I am interested in the drive. I live in a great area to flog the sh-t out of these cars whether you like dirt roads or pavement ARKANSAS has the roads an a very low population so fewer cars to interupt the fun. we also have a great SCCA following and quite a few subie owners. If you are interested in some touring around and sight seeing hit me up or just come try ARKANSAS's nice backroads.

your car loves to stretch
    pin it to win it

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Auto cross is this weekend. here is the schedule : : A R K A N S A S S C C A : :

sup where in arkansas are you at? im in rogers

I autocross the 05 blue wrx, I just got the car out of the shop should be a curve queen. got sways and coilovers finally.
    I want a Qrack so bad 11, 5-1 or 12,5-1 steering ratio, I am working heavily on new tire kumhooos

Thread seemed a little old but I've had my '03 Subaru Wrx for about a year and a half and I'm trying to find other Subaru owners in the little rock area who are are enthusiastic about their badass cars. Plan on going to scca, just to spectate for now but look forward to seeing you guys.

06 WRX here, Jonesboro area. SCCA doesn't seem to come up this way much, but I'd love to get down and get some AutoX time in at an event.

(I take that back, they're in Blytheville soon. Might head out that way to spectate)