Invitation
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Invitation within the South Central States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, I've been trying to figure out a way to get more members on this forum. I've typed out ...

Arrow Read This Before The Invitation Thread!!!

Hey guys, I've been trying to figure out a way to get more members on this forum. I've typed out an invitation, which you'll find under the "Invitaion" thread (imagine that). All you guys have to do is print some out, and when ever you see a WRX parked or run into someone driving one, hand them one of the invitations. This will hopefuly boost our member count, and will give us a better turn out at our meets. We may even catch up with i-club in terms in number of members

Penguinking and Bliss -- if you guys like this idea, maybe you can make this and the invitation sticky threads

Fahd
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Invitation

Dear WRX owner,

You are cordially invited to join clubWRX.net, the online community of Subaru WRX owners. At this forum, you will be able to ask questions, and address any issues that you may have concerning your WRX. Make sure to visit the Texas sub-forum in the South Central States forum. Here, you may talk to your local fellow clubWRXers, and keep track of or even setup meets. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
    The members of clubWRX.net
    Fahd

Sounds good! We need those clubwrx stickers too.

-Albert

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    sounds ok to me, since thats how i sometimes say hi to rexers when they're not at their car - saves me time from having to write out some junky message

Penguinking and Bliss -- if you guys like this idea, maybe you can make this and the invitation sticky threads
    done
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

cool...let the recruiting begin!!!
    Fahd

You might ask the moderators to show subforums under the main list of forums. It took me a while to find the Texas specific forum because you have to click on the South Central link first.

First off, welcome to the forum. Did you receive one of these invites? I've indicated in the invitation that this forum is located under the South Central forum...perhaps you missed that part?
    Fahd

Thumbs up

This will be a lot better and more friendlier than the key-written invitations that I was using in the past.

Like drinking poison. Like eating glass.

On the topic of invitations, do Houston WRX members generally meet on the weekends? I just got a 2006 in WR Blue and would like to check out some other Scooby's in the area

Quote Originally Posted by Thaddy View Post
    On the topic of invitations, do Houston WRX members generally meet on the weekends? I just got a 2006 in WR Blue and would like to check out some other Scooby's in the area
    SAme here
    nterested in seeing what others have done with their subies
    just got mine last week its a 2006 neused

yea are there any subaru meet ups in Houston? i would like to go to one.

so anyone from san antonio area?

i cruse around westhimer on the weekends. what is a good place be to meet with some other subies on the sw side.
    06 2.5i
    spt short ram
    sti exhaust

go spurs. **** Houston.
    nah i just got lost there at the airport. :/
    SA rocks tho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.