Subaru WRX Forum banner

Updated Picks... New Rims +....

21K views 49 replies 26 participants last post by  kessler89 
#1 ·
Here are a few pics I took during my lunch break... Comments and suggestions are appreciated....

#8 ·
Mili you wh0re! Get your super saucy car out of my thread!:p lol
Sideskirts will be painted come spring... don't want to paint them just to scratch them in the winter....

#21 ·
BoostedBoxer said:
looks good man, i agree with the rest- dont think because your car is black you can get away without painting your side skirts.:D
Busted! That's what I was hoping for.... they will be painted.... lol

#22 ·
your car looks great man~!! keep up the good work.... how'd u make your foglights yellow?!

ugh i envy your JDM headlights.. i would feel somewhat complete w/ them.

#23 ·
Kenshin said:
your car looks great man~!! keep up the good work.... how'd u make your foglights yellow?!

ugh i envy your JDM headlights.. i would feel somewhat complete w/ them.
The yellow fogs are from the Lamin-x protectant. You can order them blue, clear or yellow. I obviously chose yellow. Looks real nice I think....

The JDM's really set off the car. My only regret with them is that I wish I had spent the extra cash for the LHD drive EDM models instead cuz the beam pattern was really frustrating to aim well.

#25 ·
i know this thread is way old bu ti just wanted to give the thumbs up for the super uber clean look you have going on. lovin it... any new updates since then?
o-|-<) bryan

#26 ·
Wrinkleboi said:
i know this thread is way old bu ti just wanted to give the thumbs up for the super uber clean look you have going on. lovin it... any new updates since then?
o-|-<) bryan
he got a cool spoiler that all of us are jealous of but hes not showing us

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.