AL FS: 02' WRX for $4,500
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on AL FS: 02' WRX for ,500 within the SES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Eastern States category; Just a heads up... I'm selling my 02' for ,500 obo. I'll be looking for buyers sometime in june. I've ...

AL FS: 02' WRX for $4,500

Just a heads up... I'm selling my 02' for $4,500 obo. I'll be looking for buyers sometime in june. I've brought this up before, but I should be back in the states in july. I parted a few bolt ons off of it before I left & it's equipt w/ an Exedy stade 2 clutch kit & a stage 2 Axis EJ257 short block w/ CP pistons. More info & pics are available.

Block needs to be inspected.... hit me up if interrested....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    This is kind of extreamly vague.

Is the motor no good? I thought you did a 2.5 swap at some time. What all is missing from the car? Any body damage?

If someone is looking for a rally/drag/street racing car this might be an idea setup. You could probaly part almost 2g off the car easily as long as it's mostly intact.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

im interested, let me know the specifics of the problems..

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi View Post
    This is kind of extreamly vague.

Is the motor no good? I thought you did a 2.5 swap at some time. What all is missing from the car? Any body damage?

If someone is looking for a rally/drag/street racing car this might be an idea setup. You could probaly part almost 2g off the car easily as long as it's mostly intact.

Not to sure in the extent of the damage to the block, but it was a crate EJ257 block w/ CP pistons & It was driven un-tuned about 2 hours away. When I got it I didn't have a chance to get it tuned before it died, so nothing too bad I hope just not enough fuel.

It's in my garage & I have up to date pix for who ever's interrested. I just want it gone b/c I'm getting my 06' this week.

more info... a few people have asked about it, but I didn't want to exclude anyone from the conversation...

lol.... I understand how that goes. I wouldn't want you to get into trouble w/ your wife. (trying to hold back the laughter).

Anyway...
    I'm not excepting any payments (except for down payment) showing that the buyer is serious, & will ask for the rest once I've returned to AL.
    Right now it's not driveable b/c it died right before I got deployed & it would take the bolt-ons, aftermarket ECU, & pro-tune to get her started again.
    Basically it could work either way.... You (the next owner) could get the necessary parts for the pro-tune & have a shop dyno it & you'll have an 02' WRX capable of 400AWHP... tranny options are up to you. To be on the safe side you should get the block inspected to be on the safe side (which ron williams told me & all the other askers of my car that he would INSPECT for free).
    I'm hoping that the only problem is that it needs to be protuned.
    To all here are your options..

PLAN A: Gather the necessary parts for the pro-tune ems, injectors, fuel rail, fuel pump, VF39 or higher, UP, DP, CBE, & inlet tube & have it protuned.

PLAN B: Have ron williams INSPECT the block for free & have him tell you what or if there's a problem with it & go from there. Using this block & you could have AWHP numbers in the 300's w/ out a problem.

Either way.... buying this car for $4,500 & building it the way of your choice is far from the Suggested retail price of an 02' WRX (with 89,000 miles) is around $13,700

Either way.... I have no intentions of investing in 2 WRX's up to you guys...

BUMP:
    I SHOULD be back in the states before the 15th of July So It'll be first come first serve when I get home.

OH.... & Iraq Sucks

you wouldnt wanna trade for a V8 s10?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 07wrxtr View Post
    you wouldnt wanna trade for a V8 s10?
    I doubt he'll be responding to this thread.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.