FS: 2002 WRX 89K $10,800 Runs Great, Living the country "must go"
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: 2002 WRX 89K ,800 Runs Great, Living the country "must go" within the SES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Eastern States category; So? looking for a good deal ?? I think you found it. yeah I know its got quite some milage, ...

FS: 2002 WRX 89K $10,800 Runs Great, Living the country "must go"

So? looking for a good deal ?? I think you found it. yeah I know its got quite some milage, !!But!! runs great and there is nothing wrong with the car, I encourage you to take it to the dealer and have them take a look at it.
    History: It was my 50 year old uncle's ride in NY, then he moved down here to Orlando, and I convinced him to sell it to me, I dont have a lot of income because I'm going to school and never (even dought I wanted to) did any modifications to the car except for a boost gauge. most of the miles are highway miles from Massapecua to Manhattan.
    Price: well you already know the price and it is the same amount that I owe in the bank. I 'm leaving the for 2 months and I can not afford the payments while gone.
    I will put this same car for sale in cars.com and other web sites for up to 12,500 but this is an offer for lucky ones that are here in the club.

Car description:
    Color: Silver, not one scratch new paint, well the car had some dings from heil rain, but my uncle had it painted before giving it to me, and personally, it looks better (like its more glittery) send me an E-mail and I will send pics, you'll see. Painted by "EYE CANDY"

ok so now you know, its up to you take it or leave it.
    My E-Mail is : davidsantiagoalvarez@hotmail.com
    or call me : 407 590 8830. David.

ohh, by the way, it wont last.
    Last edited by colombianwrx; 11-27-2006 at 08:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.