Want To Buy WTB: STi Blue carpet and trade with WRX factory black carpet

This is a discussion on WTB: STi Blue carpet and trade with WRX factory black carpet within the SES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Eastern States category; Like the title says, I would like to trade the black carpet from my 03 WRX for the STi blue ...

WTB: STi Blue carpet and trade with WRX factory black carpet

Like the title says, I would like to trade the black carpet from my 03 WRX for the STi blue carpet plus some cash. No stains, tears or rips in mine.
    Let me know!
    Thanks
    TEAM AUTOBOTS

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

why would anyone do this... no offense. i am asking legitimately.

You're asking why would someone want to sell the blue carpet from their STi and put black carpet into it... well I would think there would be someone out there that doesn't like the blue carpet and would prefer to have black, so I would give them cash and the carpet from my car, perhaps someone is parting out a wrecked STi and would like to make cash off the carpet... I could probably think of a dozen more scenarios if you'd like but instead I just thought I'd create a post and see if someone would help me with this completely "original" idea I had because no one in the world has the STi blue carpet in a WRX.
    TEAM AUTOBOTS

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    The entire interior of my car is black, so if I had blue carpet I would want to swap it for black... but my carpet is already black.