For Sale 2004 wrx stock with broken engine-3500 obo

This is a discussion on 2004 wrx stock with broken engine-3500 obo within the SES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Eastern States category; Hey, This was my baby but I made the poor decision to let a friend drive it... Over-reved in third ...

2004 wrx stock with broken engine-3500 obo

Hey,

This was my baby but I made the poor decision to let a friend drive it... Over-reved in third and broke a cam. All else in the car is in good condition (especially the turbo) it only needs a new engine. I would tell you that I changed the oil every 2000 miles but I don't think that matters in this situation(but it does for the turbo and I only used premium high grade oil). Everything is stock except a cold air I fit on(I still have the air box that came with the car). What you are getting is a well maintain everything else. I bought it with 180k on the engine and drove it to 209k. A female put the first 180k of miles on it, not saying anything about females but the tend to be more gentile on cars then men do, driving from Atlanta to Ohio to visit parents. The only problems with it other than the engine not working is the passenger window button doesn't work. It will roll the window down but the driver seat button is the only button that will roll it back up again. All other electronics work perfectly and so does the air condition.

The car is sitting at a mechanic in Canton GA. I would love to keep it but i don't have the money for a new engine. A new engine will cost approx 3000 that plus the cost of a frame provided by me equals an outstanding 6500 dollar wrx that shreds the mountain roads. Or even an excellent parts car for those with the time. Feel free to call or txt my number is 770 570 8174

Cheers,
    Joe Latour
    Last edited by percuassionpirat; 07-18-2012 at 10:51 AM.