For Sale Subaru Wheels & Continental Extreme Contact Tires ($450, Orlando, FL)

This is a discussion on Subaru Wheels & Continental Extreme Contact Tires (0, Orlando, FL) within the SES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Eastern States category; The pictured wheels are black Subaru rims with Continental Extreme Contact tires (DWS (Dry Wet Snow)- All Weather; Size: 205 ...

Subaru Wheels & Continental Extreme Contact Tires ($450, Orlando, FL)

The pictured wheels are black Subaru rims with Continental Extreme Contact tires (DWS (Dry Wet Snow)- All Weather; Size: 205 55 R16 M+S) installed on the wheels. These are excellent tires for highway driving as the slightly narrower profile give better gas mileage. They are also great rain and snow tires as they are specifically designed for "extreme contact" in snow, ice, and rain. These tires really stick, and have done me very well. I put the stock tires back on my WRX to conserve tread wear. Now I'm selling the car and have no use for these extra wheels and tires.

The "DWS" marking disappears as the tread wears; "S" for Snow wears out first, then "W" for Wet wears out, then "D" for Dry wears out. As you can see from the pictures, the tread is lightly used. I have a link for more detailed pictures if you need them.

I have original receipt stating $518 for the tires from the tire store, and I purchased the wheels separately for $400, for a total of over $900 invested. I'm selling the set of 4 wheels and tires for $300 with the purchase of the car, $450 without.

The car, a 2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback, is for sale on Craigslist here: 2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Hatchback

Wheels (Craigslist): Subaru Wheels - Continental Extreme Contact tires (DWS - All Weather)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SubaruWRX 013.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	105941

Name:	SubaruWRX 014.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	105942

Name:	SubaruWRX 015.jpg 
Size:	83.7 KB 
ID:	105943

Name:	SubaruWRX 016.jpg 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	105944

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm interested in buying the wheels, I live in the Boston area, could you let me know about shipping? Thanks

Everything is sold. =(