For Sale Thule roof rack, bike mounts, wind fairing and locks (was on a '02 WRX) Charlotte, NC
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Thule roof rack, bike mounts, wind fairing and locks (was on a '02 WRX) Charlotte, NC within the SES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Eastern States category; I sold my 2002 WRX and bought an Outback. I no longer need the roof rack I had on it, ...

Thule roof rack, bike mounts, wind fairing and locks (was on a '02 WRX) Charlotte, NC

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_11101.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	103045Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_combo.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	103046

I sold my 2002 WRX and bought an Outback. I no longer need the roof rack I had on it, asking $450 picked up, for the set. It comes with 2 load bars (50"), set of foot packs (4) with #206 fit kit (can be changed to whatever fit kit is needed for your car), 2 fork mount bike racks (They're the same model, but different years of production, I know one is model 529, not positive about the second) and a wind fairing. It comes with 6 cylinder locks, all open with the same key.

Please PM me for bigger pics, other angles or any questions. Thanks!

From what I can find the 206 fit kit will fit the following cars (but double check with Thule before purchasing, I know for certain it'll fit the '02/'03 Impreza): Thule Racks FitKit Clips - Fit Kit 206 - Fits Subaru Legacy Outback Impreza WRX Roof Rack

Thule 206 Fit Kit Clips are compatible with the cars, trucks & vans listed below (newer vehicle models may also be compatible; we recommend using the Thule Racks automated fit-order guide below to check for compatibility with your vehicle).

1993 - 2001 Subaru Impreza Roof Rack
    2002 - 2003 Subaru Impreza / Impreza WRX Roof Rack
    2000 - 2003 Subaru Legacy Roof Rack
    2000 - 2003 Subaru Outback Roof Rack
    Also possible newer model vehicles
    Last edited by beastcivic; 03-09-2012 at 09:06 AM.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

No interest? I'll consider a part out, if interested, let me know what parts you want. I can ship parts too, just prefer a pick-up. I can meet you somewhere within 100 miles of my house (ZIP 28278).
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.