For Sale Thule roof rack, bike mounts, wind fairing and locks (was on a '02 WRX) Charlotte, NC

This is a discussion on Thule roof rack, bike mounts, wind fairing and locks (was on a '02 WRX) Charlotte, NC within the SES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Eastern States category; I sold my 2002 WRX and bought an Outback. I no longer need the roof rack I had on it, ...

Thule roof rack, bike mounts, wind fairing and locks (was on a '02 WRX) Charlotte, NC

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_11101.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	103045Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_combo.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	103046

I sold my 2002 WRX and bought an Outback. I no longer need the roof rack I had on it, asking $450 picked up, for the set. It comes with 2 load bars (50"), set of foot packs (4) with #206 fit kit (can be changed to whatever fit kit is needed for your car), 2 fork mount bike racks (They're the same model, but different years of production, I know one is model 529, not positive about the second) and a wind fairing. It comes with 6 cylinder locks, all open with the same key.

Please PM me for bigger pics, other angles or any questions. Thanks!

From what I can find the 206 fit kit will fit the following cars (but double check with Thule before purchasing, I know for certain it'll fit the '02/'03 Impreza): Thule Racks FitKit Clips - Fit Kit 206 - Fits Subaru Legacy Outback Impreza WRX Roof Rack

Thule 206 Fit Kit Clips are compatible with the cars, trucks & vans listed below (newer vehicle models may also be compatible; we recommend using the Thule Racks automated fit-order guide below to check for compatibility with your vehicle).

1993 - 2001 Subaru Impreza Roof Rack
    2002 - 2003 Subaru Impreza / Impreza WRX Roof Rack
    2000 - 2003 Subaru Legacy Roof Rack
    2000 - 2003 Subaru Outback Roof Rack
    Also possible newer model vehicles
    Last edited by beastcivic; 03-09-2012 at 09:06 AM.
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

No interest? I'll consider a part out, if interested, let me know what parts you want. I can ship parts too, just prefer a pick-up. I can meet you somewhere within 100 miles of my house (ZIP 28278).
    -Jim

'02 Platinum Silver WRX sedan w/roof rack...bone stock. Ok, now that's a lie.

GO HOKIES!!!!!!!!!