For Sale GA: 2004 SRR WRX WAGON - lots of extras
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on GA: 2004 SRR WRX WAGON - lots of extras within the SES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Eastern States category; 2004 SRR WRX WAGON 2nd Owner 94,758 miles (Daily Driven so it will go up slightly) All receipts for maintenance ...

GA: 2004 SRR WRX WAGON - lots of extras

2004 SRR WRX WAGON

2nd Owner
    94,758 miles (Daily Driven so it will go up slightly)
    All receipts for maintenance including oil changes
    Lamco Boost Gauge

Interior - 9/10
    Exterior - 8/10 - couple of light dents / worst is on hood from the bike handle bars of the neighbor kid and the

clear on the scoop is coming off. The rest of the paint is nice and shiny!

I'm in the military and will moving be to San Antonio in the next month and am trying to consolidate my toys.

What's not stock:
    TSX HID Retrofit
    Pioneer BT700 - Bluetooth and Iphone compatible
    BC Racing Coilovers - 8k/6k
    Brembo OEM Rotors/Hawk Pads
    Racing Hart J5 EVO 18X8.5 +44 - Powder coated white - light rash on passenger side front and rear/repairable
    235/40-18 Falken Ventus V12 - Less than 2,000 miles
    Muteki Neo-Chrome open ended lugnuts
    Trailer hitch - used for bike rack by previous owner/I've never used it and had planned to remove

Price - $10,500 - gets you everything above plus
    EXTRAS: STI scoop/splitter, whiteline swaybars and brandnew still in package Kartboy endlinks, stock 6 disk

headunit and stock wheels/all season tires

Or

$8,500 (Firm) - you get the car on BC coilovers/stock wheels/(possibly stock headlights), but no Extras/no Racing

Hart wheels/tires/muteki lugs

Will have interior pics up soon, but it does look just like a stock black interior.

PM me for any other info.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sold!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.