TN-WTT UGM wingless trunk for UGM STI trunk
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on TN-WTT UGM wingless trunk for UGM STI trunk within the SES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Eastern States category; as title says i want a UGM STI trunk and wing, my wingless trunk is in mint condition....the trunk is ...

TN-WTT UGM wingless trunk for UGM STI trunk

as title says i want a UGM STI trunk and wing, my wingless trunk is in mint condition....the trunk is actually a 02-05(no center subaru emblem). i bought it new from subaru and had a body shop paint it about 2 month ago. i just miss having a wing.

if interested i live in johnson city and will drive a little bit to meet up.
    Hawk-eye Alliance#108

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have a trunk with holes, and the little wing. The wing is currently off but if you want to trade for one that has holes I'd be game. I don't think I'm ever gonna put a wing on anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SilasJordan.USF View Post
    I have a trunk with holes, and the little wing. The wing is currently off but if you want to trade for one that has holes I'd be game. I don't think I'm ever gonna put a wing on anyway.

in looking for a STI trunk and wing, i still have my factory WRX wing. but thanks man.
    Hawk-eye Alliance#108

Hawk-eye Alliance#108

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.