FL WTT: tails/trunk
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FL WTT: tails/trunk within the SES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Eastern States category; i have 06 tails that i would like to trade for 04/05s and i have a partially debadged WR blue ...

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

Exclamation FL WTT: tails/trunk

i have 06 tails that i would like to trade for 04/05s

and i have a partially debadged WR blue wingless trunk (still have my wrx/impreza badges) that i would like to trade for an 04/05 trunk (preferably wingless as well)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    anyyyyyone?

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    bumpity bump bump

desiree

Trunk

so do you still have the wingless...i have an sti but the wingless is what im really after...i think..lol.. sorry to pull this from a month ago if its gone already.... if possible could i see a pick if it?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by onetoenvy View Post
    so do you still have the wingless...i have an sti but the wingless is what im really after...i think..lol.. sorry to pull this from a month ago if its gone already.... if possible could i see a pick if it?
    yeah i still have my wingless trunk but i was looking to trade for either another wingless or one with the wrx spoiler so its easier to fill in the holes. sorry! theres a trunk swap thread on here somewhere though. maybe you'll have better luck there

desiree

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    yeah i still have my wingless trunk but i was looking to trade for either another wingless or one with the wrx spoiler so its easier to fill in the holes. sorry! theres a trunk swap thread on here somewhere though. maybe you'll have better luck there
    i dont mean to sound stupid i may be missing something here so just correct me if im wrong

but dose your wingless have any holes.... i have found a ton of people with the wrx trunk and spoiler... are you looking to just do a wing swap?

if you want a wrx one i can find one for you...lol... ill do anything to get a clean wingless with no holes for a trade on my sti trunk and wing and tons of people with the wrx trunk and wing want mine so maybe we can do like a 3 way no pun intended...lol

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by onetoenvy View Post
    i dont mean to sound stupid i may be missing something here so just correct me if im wrong

but dose your wingless have any holes.... i have found a ton of people with the wrx trunk and spoiler... are you looking to just do a wing swap?

if you want a wrx one i can find one for you...lol... ill do anything to get a clean wingless with no holes for a trade on my sti trunk and wing and tons of people with the wrx trunk and wing want mine so maybe we can do like a 3 way no pun intended...lol

no wingless doesnt have any holes at all. and i dont want a wrx wing. i want an 04-05 wingless.. which technically doesnt exist.

the only reason i want a blobeye trunk is because it doesnt have the big oval subaru logo in the middle. so i can either

1) get an 04/05 trunk with a wing.. take it off.. fill in the holes.. sand.. repaint

2) keep my trunk... completely debadge... fill in the 2 holes.. sand.. repaint.

desiree

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    no wingless doesnt have any holes at all. and i dont want a wrx wing. i want an 04-05 wingless.. which technically doesnt exist.

the only reason i want a blobeye trunk is because it doesnt have the big oval subaru logo in the middle. so i can either

1) get an 04/05 trunk with a wing.. take it off.. fill in the holes.. sand.. repaint

2) keep my trunk... completely debadge... fill in the 2 holes.. sand.. repaint.
    ok i understand now.... im sorry to make you go into detail like that

it seems like finding a wingless in nearly impossible...lol

Good Luck

OMG i thought i might have actually found a trade for my trunk but guess not.....bummer!!!

anyways good luck trying to find that trunk....i've been looking for weeks and can't find anything....i highly advise you not using plugs!!!! i think i might do what u were saying and fill the holes

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.