Selling my Ford pickup, former life as the tow rig/service vehicle for my rally team back in Maine (www.lastditchracing.net).
Here are the specs:
- 1997 Ford F-250 Crew Cab, Short Bed, White
- V8 7.3L Turbo Diesel w/ block heater. Custom 3" wide downpipe from turbo for more oomph! (OEM DP is "squished")
- 106k miles on chassis, I think 30k on 2nd motor. Truck spent 1st life at the airport in Bangor, Maine as the "follow me" vehicle where it idled 23hrs a day. Engine was replaced when our race team bought it.
- Automatic (4-speed w/ OD), 2WD
- Crew Cab, 4 door w/ rear cap, bedliner
- Upgraded rear springs for massive towing capacity. (We towed a 20' enclosed trailer w/ our rally car, and all tools, compressors, and generators required w/o any problems!)
- New tires 2-3k ago
- Class V towing hitch
- Power everything, including seats
- Running boards
- AM/FM stereo
- Optional 2nd fuel tank (longer towing distances!)
- Custom driving lights on front bumper (blind the deer!)
- Driver-operated spotlight (like in police cars)
- KBB has this truck at around $10,500 w/o all extras. Selling for $9,500. Can include a 2m/70cm HAM rig and antenna for $300 more if you want.
This is a perfect work truck or tow vehicle for someone. It's not doing justice sitting in my driveway for 28 days of the month and it needs a new home where someone will either drive her on a daily basis to/from work, haul around a bobcat to dig ditches, or use it to tow their rally car around! It seats 4 people REALLY comfortably, and 6 people pretty comfortly for long hauls. I have regularly ridden in this truck for tows to/from races at 14 hours each way with NO PROBLEMS.
Any questions, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Scammers, DIAF!