NC: 3 WRX engines and many trans parts...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NC: 3 WRX engines and many trans parts... within the SES: Local For Sale Only ! forums, part of the South Eastern States category; All of the other parts that were previously listed are not for sale yet like I said in the original ...

NC: 3 WRX engines and many trans parts...

All of the other parts that were previously listed are not for sale yet like I said in the original ad so I'm starting a new thread. Make offer on each or all through pm's. I cannot deliver any of them due to the fact that I have no truck. All items are located in Cornelius, NC 28031. Thanks for your time! If you want them all I will make you a package deal for it all!

I WILL SHIP IF BUYER ARRANGES SHIPPING COMPANY ETC...

I have a total of 3 WRX engines:

1. It has about 2k miles on it, I have no need for it anymore I am trading my car in. It was bought for a spare. It has block, heads, and valve covers on it. It has a mild port and polish and all new gaskets. I am currently accepting offers on it. The engine is located in Cornelius, NC.

2. This one knocks, the knock sounded like it was in the head but I can't be for sure. It started knocking on my way home, got it home and took it out. It Has Block, HEads, pulleys, and plastic timing cover is broken. Heads have 25k miles, block only has a supposed 5k on it, I can't confirm that though, like I said the mechanic was and still is an idiot.

3. Short Block Only. Rings on Cylinder #4 are worn out. This has 25k miles on
    it.

Last but not least:
    I have a 21 gallon tub full of tranny parts from syncros to diffs to shafts. I also will be including anywhere from 1-3 tranny cases with it. I don't know how many I have. Don't ask me if i will sell a single gear, etc. This is a package deal. Some of shafts have missing teeth, others a gear is broken but there are a lot of good parts included. Its most of the parts from 3 trannies.
    Last edited by 03SubaWRX; 11-25-2005 at 01:26 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

TTT Must sell asap!!!

what are the engine codes????

How much for number one? Text me at 8322297226 im in Jacksonville.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.