I am selling my 2002 wrx. It has 139,XXX miles. I have owned it since 2008 and have taken very good care of it. Clean title. It's technically stage 2;
Gt Spec header and up pipe
Topspeed full turboback exhaust
TGV Deletes
Sti injectors
Sti fuel pump
stock turbo (always has been)
Turbo inlet and intake
Grimmspeed ebc
GoFastBits Under Pulley
MRT lowering springs (on it when I bought it)
MRT rear lower sway bar
unknown brand upper front sway bar
Sti strut brace in the trunk
Genuine 02-03 Sti hood scoop There is a 2 gauge A pillar with a fuel ratio gauge that was in it when I bought it
Defi blue racer boost gauge on the dash
Gates timing belt and water pump replaced at 101,500 (as well as the pulleys and tensioner)
Throttle body coolant bypass at 101,500 (reduce intake temps)
January of 2014 - brand new Mishimoto radiator with red 3 ply coolant hoses
AVO short shifter
At about 119k miles – Exedy Stage 1 clutch kit installed as well as a flywheel that I had purchased from a local shop used and had it resurfaced (wasn't used much prior to purchase)
Also at 119k miles – New battery
Kartboy rear shifter bushings, transmission mount bushings, and rear subframe lockdown bolts
It will come with a subwoofer and amp installed in the trunk (10” Apline type R in a vented box)
Kenwood deck
As you can see in the pics, I converted to a wingless trunk
Front headlights have been blacked out, koji mod
Had an alarm installed with a lifetime warranty – Autopage 727 with a 2 way device (alerts you up to est. 2500 ft if the alarm is going off) I had also had the shop that did the installation put in a hood pin and an ignition kill switch. If the hood is opened or if the alarm goes off, the ignition will not work.
I have also done a few little DIY things here and there, a few I can think of:
Modified the rear window brake light so every time the brakes are applied it displays WRX
LED lights in the interior: main above light as well as the two by review mirror in cool white, red lights in the HVAC and in the glove box. Also the reverse lights are both in bright LED white. One in each headlight in place of the parking lights, also installed a set of silver bulbs with amber filaments for blinker bulbs.
I removed and modified the grill, as you can see in the picture
I routed the stereo auxilary cable so it comes up next to the e-brake
I had removed the fog lights temporarily and a relative had accidentally broken them so unfortunately it does not come with those.
I have always used Redline synthetic oil every oil change around 3-4k miles
Also have only used Redline differential fluid and transmission fluid
Tires have always been rotated about every 5k miles
I changed the cabin filter last summer
It is currently tuned at 19psi and has not been set higher, and at the last tune, the dyno results were about 250 whp and 250wtq. I bought it prior to moving to Eugene for school, so the majority of the miles have been traveling to and from Portland. Bought at around 70k miles. The only thing mechanically that I can think of is that the synchro going from 3rd to 4th gear is going out. I also had purchased a brand new set of Sti side skirts for it, as one of the stock ones was in bad shape. That is an option for the buyer to purchase if they would like. It will come with the rubber subaru floormats. It has one slight tear in the drivers seat. The trunk interior was removed, as moisture had gotten in and molded it. After removing it, I had sprayed down multiple layers of rubberized undercoating. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions at all. Price is $8,500. I am going to upload more photos soon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_WRX.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	196977Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RandomCarsPicsMay2010002.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	160.2 KB 
ID:	196985