I've had these for about 5 years now, and they were on my previous WRX for about 8 months (roughly 4,000 miles). I purchased them from the first owner in Japan as takeoffs. I couldn't get much info on the wheels until 2009 when a NASIOC member was able to source them on a damn Gran Turismo game. After a little more research, they are in fact off a made-to-order limited edition v.1 MY94 WRX WTi Japan-only release. 1 source says 100/200 units per month. These particular wheels were only on an amount less than final production numbers: Subaru Impreza Forum Subaru Impreza MY94 WRX STi Version

They arrived to me in great condition. A couple nicks here and there from mounting and what not, but no obvious damage or curbage at all. Today, they are still in the same condition they shipped in but have been collecting dust for 4 years in an A/C storage unit.

Looking to sell outright WITH the tires. Great RARE set of wheels. I've hung onto them for as long as I could. I don't have the WRX anymore. Time to get rid of the bling rarity.

4 wheels
16x6.5 55+, 5x100 - this is the same exact specs as the 04-05 WRX stock wheels.
2-piece and definitely lighter than the 04-05 stock wheels

4 tires still mounted
BFG g-force sport
225/55

I liked the tires wide, they have a good look and super grippy. They corner very well and handle rain very very very well.

For such a rare set with the tires combined, I'm asking a modest $1000 for everything. I'll listen to offers but will gladly shoot down any lowballers. I don't need to sell them at all right at this moment... so yeah. Few pics in the link to follow, mounted and dusty in storage: https://picasaweb.google.com/1008061...eat=directlink