intake silencer delete
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on intake silencer delete within the Request a Tutorial/DIY forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; hey guys i wanted to dry the intake silencer delete on my wrx. i have been looking all over a ...

intake silencer delete

hey guys i wanted to dry the intake silencer delete on my wrx. i have been looking all over a bunch of different websites but have found it quite dificuilt to actually find a DIY. just wondering if someone knows a good link to one.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

NEW ENGLAND F4

TUNERNetwork.com
    Great site for anyone in the north east.

found this in a couple of minutes on this site
    http://projectwrx.com/modules.php?na...tegories&cid=1
    04 WRX Java Black
    Mustang Dyno 218 awhp 216 awtq
    1978 Honda CB400Tll
    yea you know its modified
    1974 Honda CB750 Bobber
    still in the works

its obvious that both of you are much better for searching for things then i am. i serosly spent a half an hour and couldent find jack. thanks for your help

Nah, I must have read that thread a million times when I first got my WRX. So I knew exactly where it was.

Nice BBS RKs! I love those wheels and I miss them. Great wheel, but very rare, BBS doesn't make them anymore so be careful with them. If you break one, you'll most likely have to buy a whole new set of wheels.
    NEW ENGLAND F4

TUNERNetwork.com
    Great site for anyone in the north east.

yeah there pretty cool. but i dident know they dont make them anymore i better be carful.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.