Install HID on 07 wrx

This is a discussion on Install HID on 07 wrx within the Request a Tutorial/DIY forums, part of the Tutorials & DIY category; just got some new HID (h7) for my 07 wrx. however i cannot find any guidelines for installation. also where ...

Install HID on 07 wrx

just got some new HID (h7) for my 07 wrx. however i cannot find any guidelines for installation. also where to mount the ballast.

thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wannabewrx View Post
    just got some new HID (h7) for my 07 wrx. however i cannot find any guidelines for installation. also where to mount the ballast.

thanks.
    First you should delete your DRL, the 07 has a tutorial somewhere. Because certain HID light will just flicker with the drl on and damage it in the future. As for mounting the ballast just look for anywhere with an empty space thats not close to moving parts.

PS: I have a 06wrx btw so there is a slight change in deleting the DRL as to the 07wrx.
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

i have searched the site and i cannot find a detailed DIY for the 07 wrx. so if you know where to search it would be much appreciated.

thanks