Subaru WRX Forum banner

The Official Southern Oregon Thread

195K views 3K replies 59 participants last post by  rally02wrx 
#1 ·
Any ideas?

:cool:

(I just spent the last 30 minutes laughing my ass of at the medfordtuners.com web site.)

I am actually still laughing..

still..

okay..

I'm done now.

#1,077 ·
carrman said:
Guys, was wondering what you thought of the set of wheels being offered for sale in this thread: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=116377

The tires seem a touch small, but I like the fact the wheel are different than anyone else has around here. I orginally wanted Sub Zero's, but it seems a few people here have them, and I kinda want to be original.....:cool: Would a 7 inch wide wheel be able to use a 225/45/17 instead of the 215/45/17 these wheels come with?
They look OK, don't give me wood though. I'm running 225's on a 7" rim right now with no issues. Just read the mfg specs for the tire you want, they should give you a range for rim sizes that will work.

#1,086 ·
well the problem with my car seems to be healing itself..kinda.. my concern now is that i never know when it will be acting up, maybe its a good thing.

about pizza, how about this weekend? like sunday or something

#1,088 ·
nono, scraping oise-the one you solved that night by your house- was gone that night. this is a set of problems fomr my mom hitting the curb at 20+mph..with a turned wheel. its asqueaking, clanking type of thing. right now its gone, but seems to always come back, while the dealer tech was in the car it had a realy bad worbling and thudding noise at 40mph and clanking on 5-0mph stops....anywyas now all i have is random, once in a while clanking at stops and i'll figure it out sometime...not sure i want to take it back to SOSO ...

#1,089 ·
carrman said:
Does any dealer around here care about the customer? About the pizza meet, since we can't get a consensus as to when I'm picking a date. Monday the 19th, 6pm at Kaleidoscope Pizza. Any questions?
6 is fine with me, but maybe we should bump it to 6:45 so Wade-O can make it....

#1,091 ·
Marty I saw your buddy with the black 05 today, gave him the wave. You should tell him about the meet on Monday, I actually see his car at Superior in medford all the time, but I haven't actually talked to him.

#1,093 ·
hey andy- if i could get the game and wheel back form you my brother would appreciate it....hes like going crazy without it so gimme a call, im not sure what day yu said youd be back. i prob been leavin a few missed calls on your phone lol
-marty

#1,094 ·
WOW. I just found out that my mom took the subie over the curb all the way, as opposed to me thinking it was just the front right wheel and a close miss. it was all four wheels. that means like 20-30mph impact to curb. and since i cant eliminate the problem (neither can 3 shops including SOSVM) and it was a pretty serious hit were going through insurance and going to replace anything we can be sure was affected by the impact....which is a lot. this sucks. insurance guy will be here within the next few days....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.