Subaru WRX Forum banner

Oakos Automotive (merged thread)

45K views 141 replies 80 participants last post by  T0rque 
#1 ·
I ordered a Forge BOV from David at Oakos Automotive last night, I had a few question about it this morning so I emailed them and got a reply right away!!!! David is such a nice guy, he was so helpful and explained everything about the bov to me. I am a real noob to Subarus, and Dave was really really helpful. Two thumbs up for Oakos Automotive!!!

p.s. Lightning fast shipping too!!:D

#5 ·
OMG: Oakos Rules!

Dave at Oakos is the best. I explained to him how I (stupidly) broke one of my new speedbleeders, and he hooked me up with a replacement in like 3 days. NO CHARGE!!! Thanks again, Dave! :) :cool: :) :D :)

#7 ·
Thanks a lot for the kind words fellas. They are really good to read and after a long hard day they really help to make it all worth while. :)

Sure you may be able to find some items a little cheaper elsewhere, but many vendors don't actually have the items on hand and often have to special order the parts or have them drop shipped which can cause delays and complications. We stock everything that is listed on our site and have implemented an inventory tracking system to let customers know what is currently in or out of stock before ordering. And, as always, 99% of the orders placed for in stock items before 3PM EST M-F are shipped the same day. :D

Thanks again!! :)

-Dave

#10 ·
Oakos automotive

I just recently purchased samco IC hoses, Helix dp and Kartboy exhaust hangers in two seperate transactions from this vendor. In both cases I received my items in basically one day. I can not say enough about their business and their effort to please the customer. I will definitely do business with them again.:)

#12 ·
Oakos Automotive

I cant say enuff about Dave at Oakos. I have places 3 orders now with Dave and he has the absolute best customer service, fast shipping, and incredible prices. I ordered my front and rear brake pads along with rear camber bolts on friday and received them today, tuesday. Two HUGE thumbs up for Dave and Oakos Automotive:)

#13 ·
I second that motion - Dave and Oakos both kick butt! Have had nothing but good things to say about their prices and quick (and usually free) shipping. Kinda wish they had slightly more choices, but...

still gets two big thumbs up! :thumbup: :thumbup:

#14 ·
I have to chime in here. I ordered some IK-22 spark plugs, and I got them in 3 days, with shipping confirmation on the first day. GREAT customer service. I WILL do business with them again. This is my second time ordering from them, and both times I was very pleased. Keep up the good work Dave.

#16 · (Edited)
Dave is one of the best vendors here. I ordered many parts from him and received the parts a few days later with the tracking #'s sent to me the same day! For example, ordered a set of Rota Torques on the 15th of april and receiving them on the 19th, WOOT!:thumbup: :thumbup: For Oakos!

#17 ·
I must agree with everyone else here, Dave Oakos Automotive is an awesome vendor. The best thing is is that he is located about 10 minutes from where I live and I was very impressed with the way he runs his business. I will definitely be going to him for future mods.

#18 ·
Just saw this bounce to the top of the new posts list, and have to add my 2 cents.

A month or so ago, Dave posted about the release of their new Oakos Automotive downpipe, and I had a lot of questions. Dave answered all of them quickly, and knowledgeably, so that even I could understand.

I placed my order, and the downpipe arrived just a few days later, complete with PEP CEL eliminator, and free shipping. The downpipe installed easily, and sealed up tight (using a Crucial Racing Systems gasket that came with the uppipe.) One great feature of this downpipe, is that it has the OEM style bracket for mounting to the transmission, and the OEM top heat shield fits back on without any trimming.

Now I get the benefit of a downpipe, and still have my third cat for emissions checking.

Thanks Dave! Oakos will be one of the first places I look for future purchases.

Steve

#19 ·
oakos automotive

not only did they have the best prices i could find, but when i called them i actually got to talk to a person and not a machine:eek:.
and my shipping confirmation email was from the guy i talked to (david) and was handwritten (dont see that anymore). not to mention that UPS says my hoses will be here a day before theyre supposed to *crosses fingers*:cool: :D

I do believe they will be who i order future parts from...

#20 ·
They usally always ship out the same day you order it!

I orderd brake pads from them at good prices..

Also got my rims from them, 2-3 days the were here!y:wiggles: :wiggles:

#25 ·
Oakos Automotive....

Is tEh wiN!!!! Great customer service, great prices, fast processing and shipping, and does not try to make money on shipping!!! What else could you ask for? I will definately do business with again. Out of a possible 5 wiggles, I give them.....

:wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.