Subaru WRX Forum banner

stock boost control

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  06wrx4me 
#1 ·
Im trying to put my stock boost control back on and i cant fiigure out how the lines go is is it the one that goes strait out connects to the intake manifold and the one that goes up runs through a T between the turbo and waste gate line?

#2 ·
It sounds like your trying to install a boost gauge not a boost control. Our cars do not like boost controllers. If it is a gauge you are installing then the t-fitting can be installed on the line that runs from your BOV to the intake manifold. make sure it is about 3" away from the BOV tho for best performance.

#4 ·
this is the part i want to put back on(picture),
View attachment 71253
it has an outlet that goes strait out and one that goes up. one of these is suppost to be hooked up to the intake manafold(pictured with a cap) View attachment 71254
the other goes to a line between the wastegate and the turbo.(pictured with a cap and extra line from after matket boost control).
View attachment 71255 I need to know from some one who has a stock boost control on, or just some one who knows there ****, which line goes to which place thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.