Subaru WRX Forum banner

When can you make this meet??

Feb 17th Victory Brewing Meet!! w00t!!

20K views 336 replies 31 participants last post by  kushdogg 
#1 · (Edited)
This will be a bring your filthy car meet!!

If you bring a clean car, we will have to laugh @ you!

Or worse:

I know a few of you like myself are absolutely ready for this meet!

The Victory Brewing meet is on like Donkey Kong Feb 17th.

Victory Brewing is in Downingtown, PA about 45-60 min. west of Philly

Typically everyone that comes out for this meet has a very wonderful time. Bill's route for the fun run through beautiful Chester County could quite be almost as cool as Victory itself. I have to give the edge to Victory beacuse they serve beer. :D

Pics from the Victory Meet last spring...

^^Somehow this pic always shows up here ... Well, it's a good pic! :p

more pics

Teh Info:

10:00 am optional meet and drive to March Creek at KOP rest stop on the PA Turnpike.
11:00 am meet at Marsh Creek State Park. directions Drive down the road until you see Subies in the parking lot.
11:30 am leave for a fun run through beautiful scenic Chester County
1:30 pm arrive at Victory Brewing for lunch.
2:00 pm seating for lunch
? emerge from the restuarant after enjoying the sweet nectar of life called beer. (there should be some food too.)
? continue Subie talk and fun in the parking lot.

This is a nice place with truely wold class brewing. It will be very fun event to come out and enjoy your day.

Suggestions, comments or questions are welcome. PM me.

The List

1. wrx wagone & friend :wiggles::wiggles:
2. 04.SPT.WRX :wiggles: :confused:
3. mbs627 :wiggles:
4. bkotzman00 & gurl :wiggles: :wiggles:
5. devilfluff & gurl :wiggles::wiggles:
6. MarkF4E :wiggles:
7. stud100spray :sadwave:
8. ElBartoRex :wiggles:
9. kushdogg :wiggles:
10. teh Weasel :sadwave:
11. blackzwrx :wiggles:
12. rex.effect? ;)
13. furious george :sadwave:
14. botat1725 :wiggles:
15. robman7835 :sadwave:
16. Mikie13 :wiggles:
17. Vez :wiggles:
18. Murray :sadwave:
19. taank13 & gurl :wiggles::wiggles:
20. chaos311clarity :wiggles:
21. Spikbeatz :sadwave:
22. User Banned :wiggles:
23. mikeszam :wiggles:
24. JerzeyboySTI :wiggles:
25. bluebomber06 :wiggles:
26. theKingofParts & friend :wiggles::wiggles:
27. mikeszam :wiggles:
28. gdub :wiggles:

See less See more
#268 ·
I took a drive on some of the roads used in the turn around point - most should be fine. A few spots might have hardpacked snow / ice / slush where the sun does not hit the road. Leave plenty of room between the car in front of you and your car. :)

Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 7. West wind between 10 and 13 mph becoming light.

Saturday: Increasing clouds, with a high near 31. Southwest wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Saturday Night: A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 20. Southwest wind between 6 and 9 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Brrr.

#270 ·
I couldn't leave her dirty! I washed my OLD car once a week... once every 2 weeks in the winter. My new baby gets cleaned once a week regardless.

My love washes her clean! :)

Don't worry though, by the time I get there I'll already have had the urge to clean her again. I know, I know; I have a problem...

#275 ·
I'm sorry guys but I can't make it to the meet. I thought I would be able to but I just can't. I must feed me and my wife so I must buy groceries and I just wont be able to swing both.

I know, this is one the best meets of the year. But I must keep my priorities.

Hope to meet you all soon enough.

#277 ·
Oh you mos def will see me at the next meeting for sure.

#280 ·
I thought what the hell so I went to the local DIY car wash booths and hosed the girl down (the car not the gf) but by the time I got back home from the car wash it was like
why did I even bother it is almost as dirty

#284 ·
Still on for the mall. :)

She must be clean. Show her as much love as she shows you. I get tingly every time I get in, so I figure it's the least I could do for her...that and regular maintenance. :) Love her!

I'm psyched to see all the Subies. I'm bringing my camera. :)

#288 ·
Coventry Mall rts 422 & 100 between the Verizon store and the south service bay door of Sears automotive at 10:15. I will be driving from there to Marsh Creek using a part of the fun drive. Do not be late. :)

#300 · (Edited)
That was a blast! The Fun Run was great; very beautiful back there. I am definitely going exploring when the weather gets nice. It was great meeting all those who attended. I hope I see everyone at the next meet. :)

#303 ·
Hey JR the one video I have of us driving has the "Hey Bill what did you want me to tell Tristan?.... Bill.... Bill" about 2/3 way through :rotfl:

As soon as they are loaded up I will post the link: 1 video out the front windshield for like 10 min, and another out the back windshield for those that were behind me

#306 · (Edited)
I cant beleive I spaced on the date. I sat around doing absolutely nothing today and I live like a 2 minute walk from victory....

DAMN IT this is like the 3rd Victory meet I missed.

im so upset right now...are there other meets coming up??

I am such a freakin idiot

#309 ·
I cant beleive I spaced on the date. I sat around doing absolutely nothing today and I live like a 2 minute walk from victory....

DAMN IT this is like the 3rd Victory meet I missed.

im so upset right now...are there other meets coming up??

I am such a freakin idiot
:screwy: This was the biggest by far! :)

#308 · (Edited)
Hi all! Great day today - thanks to all of you who made this happen! :thumbup:

Pics galore! These are all cropped and / or resized to 1024 x 768.

http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m245/04sptwrx/Victory_2-17-07/

I took 137 in all. I have a close up front view of everyone's car. The original images are 2 - 3MBs at 2816 x 2112 if anyone wants the hi res versions.

Here are several from the Photobucket link:

#311 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.