Subaru WRX Forum banner

I HATE it when...

16K views 100 replies 43 participants last post by  unseen 
#1 ·
1.) Lawn service guys direct their dust/grass clippings into traffic with leaf blowers, conveniently at your car as you drive past.

2.) The moron driving in front of you gets windshield washer fluid happy at anything over 40mph, even though you leave ~10 car lengths to prevent rock chips, the overspray still finds its way to your car.

3.) The random stray black cloud on a day that's forecasted to be perfectly sunny...and it just so happens to be floating over you and only you and needs to empty its bladder.

4.) The infamous hose running from the backyard swimming pool to the street emptying like 400 gal/min, creating a small river like environment that you must cross with your freshly detailing vehicle.

5.) birds. nuff said.

:mad: :mad: :mad:
add to this if you want.

#75 ·
I hate......

When you clean the inside of your windows and at night you can see streaks.

Dry crusty salt gets ground into the carpet from the long winter months.

The car door freezes shut/open in winter. (A Dodge thing??)

You find a rock chip in your windshield directly in your line of sight and you just can't stop staring at it.

#87 ·
I hate it when: I have new parts needing to be installed but I can't find the time..

I also hate it when: people rev their engines at me on the highway and stop lights.. I usually will give a rev back and watch them fly off the light like an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#89 ·
I hate it when I go to the gym and find out that it got closed without any warning to it's patrons......

I hate it when Planet Fitness (corporate America) runs out other gyms (Small Business America)

#91 ·
.... my daily commute basically equates to swimming in the Sea of Prius. They are everywhere out here, makes me want to go to an EWG setup.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.