Subaru WRX Forum banner

Snapshot of the day

763K views 9K replies 587 participants last post by  wheelsick 
#1 ·
I thought i'd start one of these cause they tend to bring out some really cool shots. Basically just post up one picture you took today.

Coming out of a storm on the BRP

See less See more
#3,021 ·
I did this one for a website background

This was a brown recluse in my sink I took a picture of and photoshopped.

I used to be a graphic design/advertising major and this was one of our assignments, to make a really sarcastic demotivator.

Same idea, I just made two cause I liked both pictures and had the goofy idea.

Hope ya like.

#3,028 ·
Awesome Grayson! I so wanna see those roads!:sadwave:

And for the Brown Recluse, its a great photoshop but I'm glad you didn't post the real picture...I would have gone running and locked myself in an airtight room somewhere. I am scared to death of spiders...not to mention one that is poisonous enough to kill you with a bite. I hope you killed it...

#3,031 · (Edited)
I went out to the property today, to let the dogs run.. Decided I'd take some pictures with my Blackberry Curve, then assembled them in Fireworks...

I reduced the crap out of them, as each photo was 1600pixels wide.. I reduced them to 300 wide, then assembled them..

It's actually a 180* sweep.

attached is one of the unchanged photos...

#3,033 ·
that there, is 14 acres. In the trees, in the lower/middle.. there are 3 ponds. Total area of the ponds are probably 3/4acre or better..

#3,042 ·
just plain drool. I am in love. I have no soiled my boxer briefs:eek::whoa::p:cool::):tongue:

#3,053 ·
^^^And you proceeded to chop down their home :sadwave:

kidding...I dunno...but its an awesome pic though :)

#3,071 ·
a bubble from the bubbles you give kids to make (like soap bubbles). my wife was showing my daughter the bubbles and I decided to take a picture of a couple when i saw they were sticking to the floor long enough to get focus and snap a couple pictures.

#3,077 · (Edited)

The sun sets on an Iraqi Army vehicle(MRAP) in West Baghdad

sandstorm rolling through Al-Adhil from an OP at one of the outposts we occupied.

Pulling security behind a humvee, I like the color contrast

looks real deep, I just caught SGT Harriss off guard after drinking a niccotine filled wild tiger

#3,082 ·

looks real deep, I just caught SGT Harriss off guard after drinking a niccotine filled wild tiger
awesome pics, skoo! I can appreciate those pics, no doubt..

Question: isn't that a SP4 insignia?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.