Subaru WRX Forum banner

Recommended Sway Bars and End linkages for 2014 WRX wagon

10K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  rush 2112 
#1 ·
So I'm currently looking to upgrade some of suspension simply to eliminating some of the body roll. I was looking into the sway bars and end linkages from Perrin but i am open to suggestions. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

#9 ·
You can use them, however there is no need to replace the endlinks alone. You won't feel any noticeable difference with just endlinks.

By upgrading sway bars, you add strain to the endlinks and the stock unit i just not up to the task and often fails.

#12 ·
Are any of you guys just running daily drivers with the sway bar upgrades, or do you autocross?

Just curious if anyone feels it's worthwhile to spend $400 for swaybars on a DD. (I'm coming from a built RSX-S, so by comparison my WRX feels like a hippo in tight turns.)

#13 ·
Just installed Eibach F/R sways with Kartboy enlinks on my DD last week. Still on stock springs and struts and I can tell you it makes a huge difference! Still rides as comfortable, but when I want to turn the steering response is instant. Definitely worth the money, just wish I would have done it a year ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.