Subaru WRX Forum banner

2014 DGM WRX Hatchback

4K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  S20002STI 
#1 · (Edited)
I can finally say that I have my car home and in the garage!! I ordered from Clint Earhart at Heuberger Motors on 09/19 and was given a date of mid December that was moved to 11/12 and VIN assigned. Was assigned a new VIN and new ETA. Of 12/02. Paperwork completed by overnight Fed ex so my wife could sign. Just picked it up Friday!

DGM base with fog light kit, STS, arm rest, and footwell illumination. Still doesn't seem real just yet after waiting almost 4 months but what a relief to be done. As a bonus my salesman was having a contest and I won a red Perrin radiator shroud and he gave me a 50.00 gift certificate! So I picked up the all weather mats at the dealership and it only cost me 2.50 plus tax.

The dealership was really professional and the owner was really nice. He said they are really mod friendly and could get me a good deal on the Cobb V3. I told him my wife would be ticked if I brought it home so I would probably get it later haha. They expedited putting some tires on for me that I brought, bagged the old tires and I was on my way. Overall it was a good experience other than than the waiting and VIN change. Not the greatest pics but here it is! That's the salesman Clint on the right.
About around -15 with the windchill!

Here is the Perrin Radiator Shroud I put on last night :)

See less See more
#11 ·
I'd advise you hear what you plan on buying first since exhaust trail & error can get expensive fast.

Personally not a fan of the Q300. The SPT is overpriced. So is the Cobb. I have a GReddy SP Elite catback with a Cobb DP & I love it.

Sent from my HTC One

#12 ·
Thanks for the responses and videos! Hopefully I can make it to a meet some time because YouTube can be misleading. I don't have any other wrxs in town to hear.

I don't want something super loud just a nice deep rumble that won't be annoying if I have to travel a long ways.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.