Subaru WRX Forum banner

Bay Area WRX Owners Here!

12K views 60 replies 22 participants last post by  Anon74 
#1 ·
Hey just wanted to see who has a Rex in my area. I live in San Mateo in the Bay Area. Maybe we can meet up to check out each others cars and chat!

#7 ·
San Jose as well too!! I've got a stock 13' swp 5 dr base hatch. Semi debadged rear. Left subaru and wrx decals on. Just got in a minor fender bender. Old lady in Prius cut two lanes over causing me to almost t bone her. Still hit her and now my left side bumper is scratched up :(

#8 ·
That sucks, sorry to hear that :(

Mine is a black '07 sti, totally stock looking with turboback exhaust. Finally flashed the Cobb stage 2 map onto it, unfortunately there arent many places near me in san jose to jam around safely :|

Shall we organize a san jose meet for one of these days? I may be moving to palo alto in november, but I should be here a little while at least.

#19 ·
Hello everyone. I'm a recent transplant from Philly and have been disappointed to see the lack of Subaru meets. Twice a year the Tri-State ClubWRX community has an amazing meet. It begins at a park, takes an awesome drive about 40 minutes to Victory Brewing Company in Downingtown where there's another opportunity to check out the cars (and of course we have a bite to eat and a beer!).

I would love to see something like that organized out here. I see so many Subaru owners around here that it would probably be a great turn out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.