Subaru WRX Forum banner

Wheel for 2013 WRX

Want To Buy 
1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  kayci2 
#1 ·
So like a total idiot I scraped one of my wheels 2 weeks after getting new 2013 WRX. Felt like part of me died when it happened. It was 5 am and I took right turn into a parking space with a curb on the left and was to confident in my new car and turned in to quick hitting front driver side wheel.

Before I pay $320.00 for a new one off internet figured I would check here to see if anyone has a used one they will sell. Would even be willing to buy a full set. (I can use scraped set for a second set of wheels)

Or maybe if someone working in parts dept for a dealer is on here that can get me a good deal on one. Let me know.

Thanks!

#3 ·
bring it to a rim repair place

-sent from my galaxy s3

#6 ·
Thanks everyone. I was thinking of having it repaired but would probably need to drop my car off to have that done for them to refinish it. I just want to buy a replacement and swap it out so I don't need to drop my car off to have it worked on. Plus I am concerned with them matching the gunmetal color, its not a standard wheel finish color. I could use the extra wheel for a full size spare.

wrx650, I am in Scotts Valley/Felton area. If you find the post with a guy that total car and has one good wheel let me know! Thanks.

#7 ·
wrx650, I am in Scotts Valley/Felton area. If you find the post with a guy that total car and has one good wheel let me know! Thanks.
I posted it up above. I have family down in that area. I am from the south bay. I used to go down to felton quite a bit to help my uncle work on his house off hwy 9. such a cool area.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.