Subaru WRX Forum banner

I hate guests in my rex

8K views 50 replies 26 participants last post by  11wrxwagon 
#1 ·
So i drove a few friends home plus a few girls and found this solid white stain on my back seat its not like sticky but it looks like paint. Fu(kn pissed. How do I get this jizz stain off?

#4 ·
Just had a laugh at the snail trail. Really a wet rag will do the trick visibly, but personally I wouldn't want any girls....leavings...left on my seat.

#6 ·
calm down... could've been an accident. I had bbgum on my ass and sat in my own seat. I was pissed, but it sure was an accident.

#8 ·
Thanks guys it's not friends issue im in college pledging a fraternity and i have to drive brothers around... I am going to bring my rex to a detailer after pledging because I think my car need some car T.L.C plus after pledging I saved up some money for mods. I jus wanted to take care of this damn stain because really does look awful and disgusting.

#9 ·
stop hanging out with frat douchebags

#14 ·
[video=hulu;fBgpIYDJe_eqVZUgRMhdPQ]http://www.hulu.com/watch/116559/saturday-night-live-fraternity[/video]

#17 ·
Convince yourself it's just nail polish, you'll feel better. :D

#19 ·
Yea man my friend kept asking me if he was aloud to smoke in my new wrx. I was like wtf are you serious just because you don't take care of your rsx type-s doesn't mean I don't wanna take care of mine. He respected me tho when I told him no. I think somebody scratched the door or something on the inside next to the handle kinda made me mad.

#22 ·
Yup, im very selective about who I rides in my vehicle. Also need to follow the rules of Willie's Car.
1) Always buckle your seat-belt, period. I dont care if you don't buckle up in your car, your in my car now and your safety is my concern.
2) Make sure most, if not all, dirt or debris is off your shoes before entering the vehicle.
3) No Smoking, period.
4) Do not drink unless I say it is OK. Non-Alcoholic beverages only.
5) Do not eat unless I say it is OK. Approved food only.
6) Do not adjust my radio unless I say it is ok.
7) No back seat driving. When I have passengers, I try to avoid aggressive driving.
8) I reserve the right to kick anyone out of my vehicle at any time should there be good reason for it.
9) If no one else volunteers, Ill be the designated driver. Be sure to puke your guts out BEFORE getting into my car.
10) No complaining about NVH or how uncomfortable or cramped the seats are, you wanted to ride with me, deal with it.

#25 ·
I don't really care much at all. My little sister got in the car after work with a funnel cake though... that had me going considering I had just vacuumed the other night. She assured me if I found a spec of powdered sugar anywhere (would be sure easy to spot too in that interior... contrast ftw) she'd vacuum it. I'd be darned if I couldn't find one spec. I've just found cars get dirty. Only difference being that cleaning this one has become a nice regular physical activity. Those mats need shaken out basically every other day - at least the driver one.

Pretty sure everybody else that has gotten in my car has more respect for it than myself. Keep a neat car, and people will respect it (generally).

I don't go out of my way to make people buckle up, but if they don't upfront, they normally do a bit later ;). I tend to use negative reinforcement with any form of back seat driving as well.

You're all missing the point here.

My best advice is to find out which girl helped make that stain and drive her around without everyone else.
+1. Keep the number, and bring a blanket/seat cover this time.

#29 ·
Trainrex said:
Dude, never post in a jizz stain thread about your little sister in your car. Most of us won't read past the first sentence.:rotfl:
I made it far enough to read the comment where "she'd vacuum it" up :eek3:

#33 · (Edited)
I'm having hard luck I guess.I waved,flashed my lights at 3 different WRXs over the past 2 days & no response.One guy came up behind me in an RS.I rolled down my window & waved & he had a WTF look on his face!Where is the love,people?:sadwave:

#43 ·
Trainrex said:
Years back, shortly after my wife moved in with me (girlfriend at the time), I found myself experiencing some really bad gas one night after eating spicy tacos for lunch. While we were watching TV I was holding them in as much as I could hoping for the coup de grace when we went to bed. We finally grew tired and went to bed. I waited until she started to doze off and let a very large, violent SBD loose. I quickly grabbed the covers and performed a picture perfect dutch oven. She woke up, screamed, pulled down the covers, looked at me with a really funny face and puked all over me.

That was the last time I ever did that.
:rotfl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.