Subaru WRX Forum banner

I hate guests in my rex

8K views 50 replies 26 participants last post by  11wrxwagon 
#1 ·
So i drove a few friends home plus a few girls and found this solid white stain on my back seat its not like sticky but it looks like paint. Fu(kn pissed. How do I get this jizz stain off?

#49 ·
Well talking about a bunch of rules and what not in my car. I usually don't mind whos in my car. I definitely don't want illegal stuff in my car also, But as far as food goes I usually don't mind unless its something messy haha. I ended up not obeying my own rules about messy foods in my car, and in the first month I got a small grease stain on my passenger set :(. I got some lasgna for lunch at work and in the process of bringing it back to work the grease soaked threw the bag and onto my seat. I got the stain out with some fabric cleaner tho had to scrub kinda hard.

#51 ·
Lol yea I learned my lesson I was so worried that stain wouldn't come out. I got 2 fabric cleaners the one that was professional grade strength got it out i was so happy. For the longest time i was mad at myself for letting it happen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.