Subaru WRX Forum banner

Everything $50 (ARC Hood Scoop, STI Intake Manifold, much more...)

3K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  SD_GR 
#1 · (Edited)
Every item listed in this thread is $50. Non-negotiable, don't PM me trying to talk me down. I have to much stuff laying around and I need to make room, that's why I am selling everything so cheap. I need to get rid of it all. I accept paypal only.

If I can fit in one of those $5 flat rate USPS boxes, I will include shipping. If it cannot fit in one of those boxes, you will have to pay extra for shipping.

-ARC Hood Scoop

Previous owner sprayed it with some gold spray paint, paint is peeling. It definitely needs to be primered and re-painted again. Besides that, it is good. It has no dings or deep scratches, just needs to be primered/painted.

-Willans 4-Point racing harness w/ shoulder pads.

Was never used. What you see in the picture is exactly what you get.

-Ported and Polished WRX throttle body.

-Stock WRX TMIC

Took it off an 02.

-STI Intake Manifold
SOLD PENDING SALE

No hardware included just the manifold itself.

-STI Uppipe - SOLD PENDING SALE

I fixed up the welds on the heatshield so that the heatshield will not shake itself loose.

If you have any questions, let me know.

See less See more
#2 ·
is the STi mani. a direct bolt on for a EJ205?

#3 ·
No, the WRX throttle body will not work with STI intake manifold. The STI throttle body uses drive by wire, where as the WRX throttle body is just the old fashioned pedal attached to the throttle body with a steel wire.

You can make it work, but you need to do a little bit of modification and buy a couple more things I believe.

#7 ·
I am very interested in the uppipe and manifold. it will work with the 07 wrx correct? it is throttle by wire.
The uppipe is the exact same uppipe you already have on your 07. There may be a slight difference in intake manifold, but I doubt it with Sti and 06-07 WRX intake manifold.

However I would like to purchase the uppipe for my brothers 02 wagon. PM me if you still have it for sale.

Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.