Subaru WRX Forum banner

Floor mats, anyone?

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ElVerde 
#1 ·
I'm just curious...I did not order the floor mats for my WRX. I guess I was kinda thinking they were an "option" that was going to come w/ the car anyway, and would be "thrown in"

I didn't negotiate them into my deal, and have begun to wonder if I should have....

Has anyone who has purchased an '11 WRX tell me: Did you get floor mats and NOT select that option?

#4 ·
Roger that...thanks...I was hoping dealerships hadn't gotten that cheap. So these are simply the cloth w/ rubber backing jobbies that you usually get...

I feel better now :)

Gotta keep myself entertained somehow...coming up w/ things to drive me crazy is one good way. Bugging you guys is another :rotfl:

#5 ·
Yeah as the dealer described it to me they're just carpet with the rubber backing, nothing too special.

And you're telling me. I'm cruisng this forum about 23 hours a day just waiting for new pictures of 2011's to surface. IT'S KILLING ME. 5 weeks to go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.