Subaru WRX Forum banner

Pre Winter Photoshoot (maybe no 56k)

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  WRX13oy 
#1 ·
I decided to wash and wax my car yesterday so I decided to take a few photos.
All the photos

Here are a few from the above set.

enjoy!

~myke

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks for the kind words dudes (and dudette). Yeah, I get alot of mixed comments on the mudflaps. It is a love it or hate it kinda thing I guess.

I personally think they look good and very rally inspired and are more functional than anything else. The sides of my car has never been cleaner! No more mud and dirst streaks on the fenders :)

Black looks awesome when it is clean but looks like crap quickly it gets dirtier (which doesn't take very long).

~myke

#6 ·
BTW someone wanted to see a pic of your wheels over in the Exterior and Appearance forum :)

#11 ·
rallymaniac said:
great looking car,
i got rallyarmors but they're black :)
Changing wheels for winter ??
Nope not changing them as these are the only rims I have. Like an idiot, I sold my stockers for money to buy these :sadwave:

It was a good idea at the time. I will eventually get some 16's with snowtires tho. Maybe some 16x7 rota slipstreams or something.

~myke

#12 ·
mykedude said:
Nope not changing them as these are the only rims I have. Like an idiot, I sold my stockers for money to buy these :sadwave:

It was a good idea at the time. I will eventually get some 16's with snowtires tho. Maybe some 16x7 rota slipstreams or something.

~myke
yeah
i just kept my stockers for that exact reason and now i have winter Dunlop M2s on them and the wheels are going on the car in 2 weeks :wiggles:
Just painted them gold too :)

#13 ·
rallymaniac said:
yeah
i just kept my stockers for that exact reason and now i have winter Dunlop M2s on them and the wheels are going on the car in 2 weeks :wiggles:
Just painted them gold too :)
Sweeet, if i can do it over again, i'd keep my stockers and paint them gold as well. Ah well, live and learn :)

I rode them all last snow season so they shouldn't be too bad. I have all season sumitomos HTR+'s on there and they grip pretty well for the most part.

~myke

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.