Subaru WRX Forum banner

400Whp SRT-4 ...1st real race

8K views 80 replies 31 participants last post by  BrianH 
#1 · (Edited)
400Whp SRT-4 ...1st real race **video included **

So we're at the spot last night...maybe 10-15 wrx/sti's ..its our club and we're chillen. Well this srt thats from around our way shows up...You might remember this srt...I beat him last year w/his upgraded turbo and my 18g...not by much, maybe a car or so. So now I guess he came into the parking lot wanting to run..in fact some said he was talking all this mess and pointing at my car...huh...otay.

His mods: psi-fi 400 turbo kit...
My mods: basic boltons :rolleyes: ...pump gas w/boost turned up 2lbs.

1st gear roll: 1st gear I immediately pull...wham I bang second...just as quick I bang third.....wheres the srt ?...bang fourth...then slide into fifth and jam it into sixth....
Low and behold the srt is around 5-7 cars behind...No lie...

2nd try..same roll: same result....oh and its all on tape...just gotta get one of the guys to get it on tape...

*** video in post #57 ***
A nice guy...at least when I talked to him..guess he was talking trash before hands...not to me but...in general...

Moral: chalk one up for the little guys...the subarus represented last night... :sadwave: srt....NEXT

See less See more
#80 ·
Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested Url: /Player.aspx

Anyone else get it to work? I'm dying to see it...if someone sends me it maybe I can host it so you can actually right click it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.