Subaru WRX Forum banner

08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery.....

206K views 1K replies 156 participants last post by  impretzel 
#1 ·
I noticed there is not really a thread started for newer WRX / STI owners to showcase their vehicles and as I was out taking some more pictures I thought I would start one!

So.....

hopefully we can get a pretty decent library going on here???? It will be interesting to see what people have done to the newer style Impreza's!

See less See more
#9 ·
Mine...far from finished...
Hey that's VERY cool!!

I don't know how I missed pics of your car until now... surely would have remembered that!

Very nice :thumbup:

I'll take some pics of mine and get them up ASAP.

I have a bunch, but they're all from when I washed the bike and car at the same time, so the real focal point was the bike, and the car is just in the background ;)

#11 ·
Dare I ask what modifications are done to it?????

Il have to wait for the next style of STI got to pay off the 09 first!!! Il get there though, one day Il have my own STI!!!

#13 · (Edited)
Not even the user name; somehow I just never ended up reading a thread with pics of your car in it before...

Either way, it looks awesome. I like the way the gray decals pop in the red paint! What kind of wheels are those? Do you have a "build thread" somewhere?
My car has been the test car for a few products since I got it, so that's why its current state isn't truly reflective of what we've done to the car. For example, the FMIC was put on before there were even any FMIC kits available, so we had to change the piping and mounting brackets a little bit. Here is the current mod list as it sits:

Invidia Catless Downpipe
Invidia Q300 Catback
TurboXS FMIC custom modified from the 06-07 version
OpenSource tune for safe driving
EPIC Engineering prototype springs
Volk TE37 Seibon Edition in 19x9.5 +43 5x114.3
Toyo T1R in 275/30/19 all around
SPT Sport Grille
Custom painted tail lights
Vinyl graphics by Tex

At one point in time, we had each of the following on the car for testing purposes:

Eibach Pro-Kit springs (production version)
Element Tuning Hydra standalone EMS
Element Tuning GT52 turbo
Stock modified 850cc injectors
TurboXS 350Z catback, custom modified to bolt-on

There's a few build threads here and there, along with testing. Here's what I could find:

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/photo...world-ones-project-08-sti-crimson-knight.html
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/vendo...s-08-sti-prototype-photos-testing-inside.html
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/photo...e37s-19x9-5-43-toyo-t1r-275-30-19-08-sti.html
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/photography-photoshop/134300247-how-volk-te37-seibon-edition-roll.html
http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/photography-photoshop/134306267-just-one.html

And a video of my car promoting the exhaust when it first came out:

YouTube - Invidia Q300 Catback for 2008 STI

We still have some big plans for the car, but they've been on the backburner for awhile :( Hopefully we'll get some stuff going soon!

Armin

#12 ·
Not even the user name; somehow I just never ended up reading a thread with pics of your car in it before...

Either way, it looks awesome. I like the way the gray decals pop in the red paint! What kind of wheels are those? Do you have a "build thread" somewhere?

#14 ·
Thats quite an impressive list, cant wait till I can get my own STI, guess il have to get used to driving an AWD car properly first. Many days of Autocross to come!

Good luck with the build its looking great!

#16 ·
I love the one through the fence!! I just bought a copy of photoshop so im going to start learning some editing skills and hopefully improve the quality of my images!

I must say I do love taking pictures of the car, okay its not an STI but its still my pride and joy.

#24 ·
I feel like I'm out of the loop, does everyone have red mudflaps? I thought it was too eye catching, and I don't need much extra attention...

Up next will be wheels/summer only tires (thinking SSR Type F) and then running over to RCE (only benefit to being in MD one could have) and maybe seeing about coilovers...

Enjoy your day!

#27 ·
Have to vent

Here are more pics I added the WRX front plate today. I need to vent I just want to say my local dealership is full of idiots. When buying I asked the salesman if he could find me a 5-door he prob. not. So I went 120 miles out of my way to another dealer around ATL and they were great. But everytime I go down there they r idiots. Don't know anything about what they sell. Ok I feel better. I love Subaru though this is my second and I still have they first.

#29 ·
It looks good! Maybe paint the middle brace black instead of blue????
Thanks man! Yeah I know that brace behind the grill is annoying.. I thought about cutting it out completely but I dont want to disturb the strength of the bumper (It's part of the bumper, separate from the grille)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.