Scammer Thread Archive - Page 8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

This is a discussion on Scammer Thread Archive within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; bump...

bump
    MY Mods...
    2004 WRX OPB....58k...open source tuned...VF 39 Turbo...Pink 565cc injectors...Walbro FP... Godspeed FMIC...Turbo XS Stealthback Exhaust...Gimmik Turbo Inlet...Gimmik Rad. Hoses...COBB SF Intake...EXedy Lightweight Flywheel...F1 Racing Stage 2 Clutch...Perrin Crank Pulley...Perrin Afta-MAF Hose...HKS Up Pipe...Kartboy Short Shifter and Bushings....lots-o-suspention...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TXSTi View Post
    I paid for the catback on Friday May 23rd. He kept giving me BS excuses why he hadn't shipped it yet. He overslept one day, he had to pull his tranny another day and then he said he was working 12hr days and could barely get to his emails. I thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt but I still have no merchandise or a tracking number and I have not had an email response in several days after sending many emails inquiring about the status and a tracking number.

WIll have trackin numbers by tomrrow for you

bump
    MY Mods...
    2004 WRX OPB....58k...open source tuned...VF 39 Turbo...Pink 565cc injectors...Walbro FP... Godspeed FMIC...Turbo XS Stealthback Exhaust...Gimmik Turbo Inlet...Gimmik Rad. Hoses...COBB SF Intake...EXedy Lightweight Flywheel...F1 Racing Stage 2 Clutch...Perrin Crank Pulley...Perrin Afta-MAF Hose...HKS Up Pipe...Kartboy Short Shifter and Bushings....lots-o-suspention...

bump .....more stuff added
    MY Mods...

hood scopp

dibs on the scoop!!pm me your paypal!!!

hey will the 04 bpv fit for an 02?? if so, i'll give you $30 for it!

scoop

u got mail bro!!!

added some more goods.
    MY Mods...

Yo

How much for your UP To 77340

bump
    MY Mods...

do you

have pics of the hks bov ? ?

ssqv

is it the new style or old and will it b a direct bolt on or will i need the mountin plate?

i do have pics of the BOV pm me your email adress for pics.....and its the old style and it does have the appropriate flange
    MY Mods...

heat sheild n headers added .....PM me for good deals
    MY Mods...

bup
    MY Mods...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.