Scammer Thread Archive - Page 7
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

This is a discussion on Scammer Thread Archive within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Purchasing a part from someone online is and easy practice. Here are the simple steps: 1: Seller advertises said part. ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Purchasing a part from someone online is and easy practice.

Here are the simple steps:

1: Seller advertises said part.
    2: Buyer contacts seller about said advertised part.
    3: Buyer and seller hammer out a deal.
    4: Buyer sends payment.
    5: Seller adheres to deal and ships/delivers etc said part.
    6: Buyer obtains part and everyone is happy.

It looks to me like steps 1, 2, 3, and 4 were completed. I think the deal got stuck on #5. That would put the seller at fault, and the seller should have instantly refunded the money if he couldn't live up to his part of the deal.

Oh, and by the way, I sell daily on Ebay. The paypal commision gets refunded when a payment is refunded.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wrxdrivr04 View Post
    this is funny.... i had a transaction over the weekend that went over very smoothly because of the communcation and respect on both my part and the buyers,and the money was over 350 dollars that was what i was dealing with. as soon as i recieved the payment the exhaust i just sodl was shipped out and i provide buyer with a tracking number next day.. it not about he said she said bull crap its about business ethics! if you can not agree or come to terms and hold true to them then dont be on the fourms dealing, as for the buyer in this i would be upset to if the seller tell you it will be shipped oout it should be shipped out when he said and i tracking number should be provide asap....

thats my two cent and it seem like it the same as everyone esles
    well, thats just fabulous. Your input was SO necessary...

And I did refund his money in full

And I did not get the paypal commission refunded
    Last edited by mattonln; 10-24-2007 at 09:55 AM.

I can't believe this is still going
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I tried to stop it bro...
    Last edited by mattonln; 10-24-2007 at 10:11 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mattonln View Post
    I tried to stop it bro...
    Actually, if you just admitted fault, took responsibility and apologized, it wouldn't have gone this far.

Try this - I was wrong. I should have shipped you the part you paid for and I didn't. I'm sorry.

I know you don't want to admit fault, but it really does lie in your hands. He paid you, you didn't ship. No matter what the circumstances were, you didn't send the part he paid for. End of story.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    A
    Try this - I was wrong. I should have shipped you the part you paid for and I didn't. I'm sorry.

QFT

Let it be written and let it be done.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

okay. case closed.

Scammed by STi07

something told me $125 shipped for an OEM STi intercooler was too good to be true. what i don't get is that he suggested paypal. why recommend a site that guarantees the $, and has all your bank account info???? Paypal told me he closed his paypal account after withdrawing my money and that I will be refunded. Paypal dispute in progress....been 3 weeks since we made the deal and he hasn't logged back on here since.

the link below shows the multiple threads he created selling the same parts.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/search...archid=2525758
    Last edited by 06WRXturbo; 06-04-2008 at 06:49 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06WRXturbo View Post
    something told me $125 shipped for an OEM STi was too good to be true. what i don't get is that he suggested paypal. why recommend a site that guarantees the $, and has all your bank account info???? Paypal told me he closed his paypal account after withdrawing my money and that I will be refunded. Paypal dispute in progress....been 3 weeks since we made the deal and he hasn't logged back on here since.

the link below shows the multiple threads he created selling the same parts.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/search...archid=2525758
    your link dont work
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Scooby-18 is a scammer

I spoke with Scooby-18 several time before purchase. He assured me that the item in question was a Turbo XS Utec w/ remote map selector. I was very specific when purchaseing it. The item I recived from him turned out to be a Turbo XS Unichip w/ A fan controller. This is a totally different item.I spoke with the manufacturer and they told me they no longer support this item due to its unreliablity. I tried several times to get my money back from Scooby-18, but he won't respond and when he does it is only to stall this process futher. All I would like is my money back so that I can get the part I needed in the first place.

wow...thats crappy dude...sorry to hear about the misfortune
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

That always sucks, It never fails someone always has to ruin it for everyone else. There is no reason that kind of thing needs to happen hopefully you get it all worked out

mooseman0 is a scammer!

I paid for the catback on Friday May 23rd. He kept giving me BS excuses why he hadn't shipped it yet. He overslept one day, he had to pull his tranny another day and then he said he was working 12hr days and could barely get to his emails. I thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt but I still have no merchandise or a tracking number and I have not had an email response in several days after sending many emails inquiring about the status and a tracking number.

I finally received the item after almost a month but it is not complete as described. Catback is missing muffler hanger. It was also packaged very crappy with no care taken so of course FedEx dented it up. Requesting missing parts for issue to be resolved.

Seller claimed that since it was not in the picture that I should have assume it was missing/not included. Many sellers do not show every single part in the pics that is included. I told the seller that I asked him in a previous email if it was new and complete before the purchase and he replied yes. I have email documentation from this site that substantiates that fact. I tired to resolve the dispute by requesting a refund for the cost of the replacement bracket plus shipping from AP but he refused and replied he will just start a new Paypal account. In my opinion this seller was misleading and deceptive.
    Last edited by TXSTi; 06-20-2008 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Received item

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TXSTi View Post
    I paid for the catback on Friday May 23rd. He kept giving me BS excuses why he hadn't shipped it yet. He overslept one day, he had to pull his tranny another day and then he said he was working 12hr days and could barely get to his emails. I thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt but I still have no merchandise or a tracking number and I have not had an email response in several days after sending many emails inquiring about the status and a tracking number.
    I pm'd mooseman. We'll see what shakes out.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

PA...Random WRX Garage Sale

whats up guys ....been doing some modding over the past few months so i got some random parts up for grabs.....cheap, need to sell...

STOCK turbo heat sheild....25$
    STOCK WRX intercooler.....55k....PM me
    STC+OCK fog ligths
    STOCK BPV-----40$
    STOCK WRX sway bars----55k...75$
    STOCK crank pulley---50k...20$
    STOCK WRX shifter----50k...20$
    04-05 headlight tints----50$
    Passenger side intercooler mounting braket----10$
    3" Intake coupler----15$
    Apple Iphone Bluetooth headset----75$

PM me with offers and stuff....i will ship anywhere....but buyer pays for shipping!!!
    Last edited by Dhbamby; 08-01-2008 at 03:36 PM. Reason: more
    MY Mods...
    2004 WRX OPB....58k...open source tuned...VF 39 Turbo...Pink 565cc injectors...Walbro FP... Godspeed FMIC...Turbo XS Stealthback Exhaust...Gimmik Turbo Inlet...Gimmik Rad. Hoses...COBB SF Intake...EXedy Lightweight Flywheel...F1 Racing Stage 2 Clutch...Perrin Crank Pulley...Perrin Afta-MAF Hose...HKS Up Pipe...Kartboy Short Shifter and Bushings....lots-o-suspention...