Scammer Thread Archive - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

This is a discussion on Scammer Thread Archive within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; All you said when I sent you the payment was that it was going to be off the car and ...

All you said when I sent you the payment was that it was going to be off the car and in the mail that weekend. Then after waiting a week I politely asked you for a tracking number and thats when you finally decided to tell me that you could not ship it out. Then you told me yet again that it was going to be shipped on but yet again I wait a few days and hear nothing from you. At no point did you inform me about getting screwed over until I sent you a message asking where my friend's exhaust was. Calling me a "little boy" "a**hole" and posting about me just shows how unprofessional you are being.
    I certainly hope you aren't majoring in business because it definitely isn't your forte.
    2007 OBP WRX LTD
    Cobb Accessport v2 Stage 2
    McCulloch 5000K HIDs h7
    DDM Slim 3000K HIDs h3
    HKS Carbon-Ti Exhaust
    Whiteline 24mm adj. FSB
    Invidia v2 bellmouth downpipe
    Pioneer Avic-D3 w/ CD-I200 Ipod cable & CD-R55 remote

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I guess I shouldn't have attacked you like I did, I was just VERY VERY frustrated that I was having a lot of hastle with 2 members on this forum. I don't know how else I could've explained it to you. I told you I was going to ship it 3 times because I had the intention to, expecting the other system ANY day. but it did not arrive. I never had ANY intention of screwing you out of money. My point in the whole matter is that I was getting screwed and you attacked me and I DID NOT APPRECIATE IT! I noticed your very opinionated in your posts on this forum, so maybe you should chill out a bit? Also, with this whole crediblity thing, you have no clue what his posts say or what they concern, you have no idea who he or I am, and to make a judgement of character on someone solely based on how many posts they have made on a forum is ABSOLUTELY THE MOST REDICULOUS THING I HAVE EVER HEARD OF!

I guess my main point would be, don't attack me when I'm under ALOT more pressure than you are, and don't accuse HONEST people of being THIEVES.

I'm pretty sure you NEVER PUT YOURSELF IN MY POSITION! YOU JUST RAN YOUR MOUTH. How about you actually think about it next time?

This has been about one of the most un-warm welcomes I've experienced at any forum. getting screwed by 2 people then being told I'm wrong about the whole thing. GREAT!

There should be no reason for you to complain anymore sir, you got your full refund, now go bother someone else.

I had to express my experience so other new members don't get themselves into the same predicament that I did.

What have I learned? NOT to engage in two simultaneous transactions with private sellers, atleast one of them, if not BOTH, will let you down. atleast on this forum...
    Last edited by mattonln; 10-23-2007 at 01:33 PM.

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

right right... your superior... I forgot about that...

I Support ClubWRX

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    +agreed

Your post was amazingly concise Mikie, and definitely created great insight into this situation. Unfortunately the OP wants to continue to make himself look worse. Time to just exit this thread.

The only 'side' we're taking is the fair one.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

yes, lets just drop it. agree to disagree because I still like the forum and I seem to be just digging myself deeper. Just had a bad experience.
    Last edited by mattonln; 10-23-2007 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex View Post
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    lol. yeah, I liked that aswell

can we agree to get along?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mattonln View Post
    yes, lets just drop it. agree to disagree because I still like the forum
    Good thing. I was starting to get worried.

Quote Originally Posted by mattonln View Post
    lol. yeah, I liked that aswell

can we agree to get along?
    Definitely dude...did you formally introduce yourself formally in the New Members Hangout section? Post pics as well

I Support ClubWRX
    Very good explanatory post Mikie. Couldn't have said it better myself.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Please do not accuse me of attacking you.

"I want my money back NOW"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had about enough with you buddy. You ignore my messages and keep coming up with this bull**** everytime I PM you about the exhaust. This is the last time I am going to tell you this. I want my money sent back to my paypal in full now. If you did not have the item you posted for sale ready to be shipped out, why the hell would you even post it in the first place. If you refuse to respond to this message in a day I am disputing this transaction, reporting you to paypal, moderators of this forum, and whatever else I need to do to settle this. I do not appreciate someone taking my friend's hard earned money and trying to screw them over. Again, this is my final warning."

As you can see I never "attacked you." and I had every reason to believe you were trying to scam me. All I did was send a demanding message threatening to take action to get my money back. I do admit I could have used a better choice of language but thats what 3hrs of sleep and a 7hr shift will do to you.

Not once did you message me informing that you will not be able to ship the exhaust as promised. It took a whole week before you even decided to tell me about your difficulties and that was only after I asked you about the exhaust and for a tracking number. At no point did you ever send me a PM saying that you could not ship out the exhaust as promised until I PMed you first. You made it seem as if you were stalling time. 24hrs is a long time when someone you don't even know has $500 of your money and when paypal has a limited time after a transaction to make a dispute. I did not once run my mouth, I spoke to you directly everytime instead of trying to publicly humiliate you on an online forum like you tried to do to me. I don't think you realize what you did wrong, you messed up and then tried to get me to pay for your mistake. My friend was already going to lose $15 bucks but you wanted him to fork out another $15. I am not trying to start trouble but I can't stand when people accuse others of things then try to play it off like its all good.
    2007 OBP WRX LTD
    Cobb Accessport v2 Stage 2
    McCulloch 5000K HIDs h7
    DDM Slim 3000K HIDs h3
    HKS Carbon-Ti Exhaust
    Whiteline 24mm adj. FSB
    Invidia v2 bellmouth downpipe
    Pioneer Avic-D3 w/ CD-I200 Ipod cable & CD-R55 remote

I'll admit I may have made strong accusations about you. I think we were both just too frustrated and acted before we thought about it and calmed down a little. I really don't want harsh feelings or anything. we both had a bad experience with it and I think we are both honest people. I just don't want any more bagging on me, I don't need that right now, school is stressful enough! I just recieved my newest exhaust (the ebay one) this afternoon so that calmed me down a bit and I just don't want to have a bad image on this site.

You really need to understand though that I was just waiting, figuring it would show up the next day, then the next, then the next, but it never did. I ordered the new system the same day you sent me the "unhappy" message so I never had a chance to let you know what had become of the situation. Its alright, you got your money back and I have moved on. I just want you to recognize that I am an honest person and that I wasn't trying to rob you. Thats all.

Condolences - Matt
    Last edited by mattonln; 10-23-2007 at 10:41 PM.

Exclamation

this is funny.... i had a transaction over the weekend that went over very smoothly because of the communcation and respect on both my part and the buyers,and the money was over 350 dollars that was what i was dealing with. as soon as i recieved the payment the exhaust i just sodl was shipped out and i provide buyer with a tracking number next day.. it not about he said she said bull crap its about business ethics! if you can not agree or come to terms and hold true to them then dont be on the fourms dealing, as for the buyer in this i would be upset to if the seller tell you it will be shipped oout it should be shipped out when he said and i tracking number should be provide asap....

thats my two cent and it seem like it the same as everyone esles
    12.9 @ 104 mph (Stock turbo)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.