Scammer Thread Archive - Page 5
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

This is a discussion on Scammer Thread Archive within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; *warning* about user - heyitznosaj Hey guys, I just got through hastling with a very uncooperative buyer who ended up ...

*WARNING* DO NOT SELL TO heyitznosaj!

*warning* about user - heyitznosaj

Hey guys, I just got through hastling with a very uncooperative buyer who ended up forcing a refund through paypal and screwed me out of $30 in paypal comission. I sold him the exhaust system that IS CURRENTLY INSTALLED ON MY CAR and he was well informed of that, knowing it would not **** IMMEDIATELY. I couldn't ship his exhaust as soon as I had planned due to being screwed by someone else on this forum for my replacement (who I'm still disputing payment through paypal with). I then ordered another system off of ebay and was awaiting its arrival when He instantly accused me of being a thief, liar and of "trying to steal his friend's hard earned money"(like I've never worked a damn day in my life?) then told me he would report me to the moderators of this site and paypal if I didn't refund his payment IMMEDIATELY. Save yourself the hastle and DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS LITTLE BOY. He is more hastle than help.

sincerely - Matt

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mattonln View Post
    *warning* about user - heyitznosaj

Hey guys, I just got through hastling with a very uncooperative buyer who ended up forcing a refund through paypal and screwed me out of $30 in paypal comission. I sold him the exhaust system that IS CURRENTLY INSTALLED ON MY CAR and he was well informed of that, knowing it would not **** IMMEDIATELY. I couldn't ship his exhaust as soon as I had planned due to being screwed by someone else on this forum for my replacement (who I'm still disputing payment through paypal with). I then ordered another system off of ebay and was awaiting its arrival when He instantly accused me of being a thief, liar and of "trying to steal his friend's hard earned money"(like I've never worked a damn day in my life?) then told me he would report me to the moderators of this site and paypal if I didn't refund his payment IMMEDIATELY. Save yourself the hastle and DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS LITTLE BOY. He is more hastle than help.

sincerely - Matt
    how about full disclosure? email thread?
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

Quote Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    how about full disclosure? email thread?
    definite +1

Not that I don't believe you, but evidence and both sides of the story are warranted.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    Last edited by timber; 10-23-2007 at 05:34 AM. Reason: found it
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

I Support ClubWRX
    Until the full story comes in, maybe it'd be a good idea if everyone neither sold nor bought parts not off the car and ready to roll.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    FWIW this guy contributes more than you do.
    heyitznosaj
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Okay before you try to accuse me of something and make me look bad let me inform everyone on the forums about the little game you have been playing. I agreed to purchase this exhaust from you on September 29th for a friend of mine who was interested.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by heyitznosaj
    450 + shipping! All i need is your paypal address and quote for shipping to 02171.
    alright, its sounds like we have a deal. Shipping will be 40.19 from UPS(Im shipping from Oregon). my paypal email is mattonln@hotmail.com Just let me know whats up. Thanks - Matt

I agree it did take me a few days to send you the money because I didn't have time to go to the bank and deposit my friends check but I sent the payment Oct. 3rd a few days later.

Just recieved the payment. Probably won't be able to take the system off until this weekend, but I should have it shipped monday or tuesday. I'll let you know. Thanks again - Matt

Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mattonln
    great, and don't worry about taking forever, i'm in no real rush. I will let you know when I recieve payment and when I ship the system. Thanks again - Matt

Quote:
    I'll have the money wired to you via paypal as soon as the check I deposited clears! Sorry about taking so long.

-Jason
    I just sent the money.

-Jason

For about 11 days I heard nothing from you until I PM'd you and you chose to inform me about the difficulty you were having.

Hey, very sorry for the delay. I am and have been expecting a new exhaust from another member on this site and it still hasn't shown up. Apparently he was in an accident this last week and it shipped late so I will ship yours the day I recieve mine as I have no other exhaust to put on the car. Again, I am very sorry for the delay, it was unexpected. Thanks - Matt

Quote:
    Has the exhaust been shipped yet? Do you have a tracking number? Thanks

-Jason

10-15-07
    It will definetely be delivered this week. I plan on shipping tomorrow. Again I'm sorry, Im just as frustrated waiting for the other party.

Quote:
    Well if its not too much to ask, my friend who I am ordering this exhaust for would like his money back. He's decided to go with one he found locally. Thanks

-Jason

Four days later...
    Re: Cobb CBE
    I still have not shipped as I am still waiting for the other party. I am about to file a dispute with paypal for this guy because he won't answer ANY of my emails. I am just as frustrated if not more than your friend. If he wants his money back then he will have to pay the 3% or whatever paypal charges as their commission when you send a payment. I really did not expect this at all, but I have no other way of doing it. I have no other exhaust and am not going to run off of an open downpipe. If the other system is not here today than I am for sure filing a report with paypal for this other guy and we can try to work something out so that your friend either gets his money back or gets the system as soon as possible. Let him know that if he waits, I will pay the extra $ to get it 3-day expressed to him for the wait. Again I'm sorry for this, I am stuck in a bad situation right now. Thanks for your cooperation - Matt

When I come home after a long frustrating day of work I come home and I see this message, I just completely lost it. I sent him a message demanding my friend's money back. I admit I was a bit inappropriate in my choice of language but I was certainly at no point crossing the line.

Re: I want my money back NOW
    Are you kidding me? I will happily refund your money but do NOT insult me like this. Don't even attempt to call me a liar, I AM IN A ****TIER SITUATION THAN YOU!!!! I am in NO WAY WHATSOEVER A THIEF and you are in no position to accuse me as so. you will have your money in the morning I promise, *******. - Matt

by the way, thanks for screwing a college kid out of $30 in paypal fees. If you would only have some patience!

My friend is also a hardworking college student that busts his ass to pay for his own stuff. He managed to save up a little bit of money for a Cobb exhaust he has been wanting for over a year now. I don't see why you would be so quick to sell somthing you clearly aren't ready to sell. If he paid a full $490.19 for an item that isn't even off the car yet, I don't see why he should not get his money back in full. There is no reason for him to lose $30 for you bull****. So you tell me who is scamming who?
    2007 OBP WRX LTD
    Cobb Accessport v2 Stage 2
    McCulloch 5000K HIDs h7
    DDM Slim 3000K HIDs h3
    HKS Carbon-Ti Exhaust
    Whiteline 24mm adj. FSB
    Invidia v2 bellmouth downpipe
    Pioneer Avic-D3 w/ CD-I200 Ipod cable & CD-R55 remote

I Support ClubWRX
    To the seller:

Were you selling this exhaust for the money to purchase another?

I am thoroughly confused :
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I am thoroughly confused :
    Cliff Notes: Seller is selling his exhaust, but it's still on his car. Can't ship til he receives his new exhaust from another seller. Buyer buys exhaust, sends money, waits for exhaust to ship. And waits and waits. Seller is getting screwed by other seller, can't ship exhaust. Some cuss words. Buyer wants refund. Seller gives buyer refund, minus 3% Paypal fees (bullsh*t if you ask me). Both Seller and Buyer unhappy.

Moral of the story: Wait until parts are off your car before you sell them.

Underlying Moral: Pay close attention to when grammar/spelling are covered in English class.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette View Post
    Cliff Notes: Seller is selling his exhaust, but it's still on his car. Can't ship til he receives his new exhaust from another seller. Buyer buys exhaust, sends money, waits for exhaust to ship. And waits and waits. Seller is getting screwed by other seller, can't ship exhaust. Some cuss words. Buyer wants refund. Seller gives buyer refund, minus 3% Paypal fees (bullsh*t if you ask me). Both Seller and Buyer unhappy.

Moral of the story: Wait until parts are off your car before you sell them.

Underlying Moral: Pay close attention to when grammar/spelling are covered in English class.
    Thank you for that Heather

I now understand. There was just so much bold and crap that I felt I was losing my mind

I would be interested to hear the TRUE answer to TR's question though...

I Support ClubWRX
    Hooray for cliff notes!!

I bought a guys Exhaust off his car (TXS TBE), he delivered it with nothing but the stock DP in place. Didn't seem to bother him.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    Hooray for cliff notes!!

I bought a guys Exhaust off his car (TXS TBE), he delivered it with nothing but the stock DP in place. Didn't seem to bother him.
    Open DP FTW

Quote Originally Posted by heyitznosaj View Post
    Okay before you try to accuse me of something and make me look bad let me inform everyone on the forums about the little game you have been playing. I agreed to purchase this exhaust from you on September 29th for a friend of mine who was interested.

Quote:
    450 + shipping! All i need is your paypal address and quote for shipping to 02171.
    alright, its sounds like we have a deal. Shipping will be 40.19 from UPS(Im shipping from Oregon). my paypal email is mattonln@hotmail.com Just let me know whats up. Thanks - Matt

I agree it did take me a few days to send you the money because I didn't have time to go to the bank and deposit my friends check but I sent the payment Oct. 3rd a few days later.

Just recieved the payment. Probably won't be able to take the system off until this weekend, but I should have it shipped monday or tuesday. I'll let you know. Thanks again - Matt

Quote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mattonln
    great, and don't worry about taking forever, i'm in no real rush. I will let you know when I recieve payment and when I ship the system. Thanks again - Matt

Quote:
    I'll have the money wired to you via paypal as soon as the check I deposited clears! Sorry about taking so long.

-Jason
    I just sent the money.

-Jason

For about 11 days I heard nothing from you until I PM'd you and you chose to inform me about the difficulty you were having.

Hey, very sorry for the delay. I am and have been expecting a new exhaust from another member on this site and it still hasn't shown up. Apparently he was in an accident this last week and it shipped late so I will ship yours the day I recieve mine as I have no other exhaust to put on the car. Again, I am very sorry for the delay, it was unexpected. Thanks - Matt

Quote:
    Has the exhaust been shipped yet? Do you have a tracking number? Thanks

-Jason

10-15-07
    It will definetely be delivered this week. I plan on shipping tomorrow. Again I'm sorry, Im just as frustrated waiting for the other party.

Quote:
    Well if its not too much to ask, my friend who I am ordering this exhaust for would like his money back. He's decided to go with one he found locally. Thanks

-Jason

Four days later...
    I still have not shipped as I am still waiting for the other party. I am about to file a dispute with paypal for this guy because he won't answer ANY of my emails. I am just as frustrated if not more than your friend. If he wants his money back then he will have to pay the 3&#37; or whatever paypal charges as their commission when you send a payment. I really did not expect this at all, but I have no other way of doing it. I have no other exhaust and am not going to run off of an open downpipe. If the other system is not here today than I am for sure filing a report with paypal for this other guy and we can try to work something out so that your friend either gets his money back or gets the system as soon as possible. Let him know that if he waits, I will pay the extra $ to get it 3-day expressed to him for the wait. Again I'm sorry for this, I am stuck in a bad situation right now. Thanks for your cooperation - Matt

When I come home after a long frustrating day of work I come home and I see this message, I just completely lost it. I sent him a message demanding my friend's money back. I admit I was a bit inappropriate in my choice of language but I was certainly at no point crossing the line.

Re: I want my money back NOW
    Are you kidding me? I will happily refund your money but do NOT insult me like this. Don't even attempt to call me a liar, I AM IN A ****TIER SITUATION THAN YOU!!!! I am in NO WAY WHATSOEVER A THIEF and you are in no position to accuse me as so. you will have your money in the morning I promise, *******. - Matt

by the way, thanks for screwing a college kid out of $30 in paypal fees. If you would only have some patience!

My friend is also a hardworking college student that busts his ass to pay for his own stuff. He managed to save up a little bit of money for a Cobb exhaust he has been wanting for over a year now. I don't see why you would be so quick to sell somthing you clearly aren't ready to sell. If he paid a full $490.19 for an item that isn't even off the car yet, I don't see why he should not get his money back in full. There is no reason for him to lose $30 for you bull****. So you tell me who is scamming who?
    Just so all of you know, I refunded, in full, the $490.19, losing $23.45 on the deal for completely NOTHING as when I transfered the original payment from paypal, they took their commission which I was okay with at the time.

to answer TR's question -
    I ordered my other system almost a WEEK before our transaction went through, giving myself plenty of time to switch the systems and ship his within a reasonable time frame - SO I WAS CLEARLY READY TO SELL!! I EVEN OFFERED TO PAY EXTRA OUT OF MY POCKET TO GET HIM EXPRESS SHIPPING(as shown above)! but I guess my generous offer was not good enough.

My new exhaust didn't show up for days that turned into weeks. I was just playing a waiting game with the seller of my new system - WHICH I INFORMED HIM OF IF YOU READ THE MESSAGES ABOVE - The system never ended up coming, so I filed a dispute with paypal and ordered a different system off of ebay just this last sunday because I had waited long enough. what he fails to let you all know is what his "bad day after work message" contains. let me fill you in...

he sent me this on saturday, the 20th -
    "I understand that you are in a difficult position but the fact that my friend was already skeptical about purchasing an exhaust through paypal via an online forum isn't helping me either. You told me twice already that the exhaust was being shipped out and neither of the times did you PM about the inconveniences you are having until I PM'd you first. I don't understand why you would list an exhaust for sale when you do not have a replacement in your hands and ready to go. I absolutely refuse to reimburse you for paypal fees just because you were not able to fulfill your duties. If anything you should be sending me back 490.19 + the 3%. So if you do not mind, my friend would like his $490.19 paid back in full sent to my paypal address at heyitznosaj@hotmail.com."

Not even waiting 24 hours later (I'm not online everyday as MY LIFE DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND THE INTERNET), he sends me another very threatening message, accusing me of lying and trying to cheat his friend out of his money...

this is his message -

"I want my money back NOW"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had about enough with you buddy. You ignore my messages and keep coming up with this bull**** everytime I PM you about the exhaust. This is the last time I am going to tell you this. I want my money sent back to my paypal in full now. If you did not have the item you posted for sale ready to be shipped out, why the hell would you even post it in the first place. If you refuse to respond to this message in a day I am disputing this transaction, reporting you to paypal, moderators of this forum, and whatever else I need to do to settle this. I do not appreciate someone taking my friend's hard earned money and trying to screw them over. Again, this is my final warning."

so I "ignore" your messages? how about you give me atleast a full day to respond? I was in a very tough situation as I was being screwed on both ends. I refunded his money the next day (yesterday), screwing myself out of a little over 20 bucks and ending up very frustrated with the entire situation.

I understand that you were frustrated by the delay, I was more frustrated than you, TRUST ME! But you had no right to accuse me of "taking your friends hard earned money and trying to screw him over".
    Things don't always go as planned in life, but his immaturity got in the way of him understanding this. IF YOU WANT YOUR DAMN EXHAUST IMMEDIATELY, BUY IT IN A STORE!!

SO IF YOU WANT TO SELL TO AN UNTRUSTING, IMPATIENT BUYER WHO WILL ACCUSE YOU OF BEING A THIEF/LIAR, then go right ahead, but make sure you ship it before he actually pays you for it, otherwise you might get screwed too...

BTW, the seller who screwed me is STi07 and I am going to start a thread containing full details about that transaction if you don't believe me about that either.

This is TWO PEOPLE on this site that have screwed me so far and I have only been a member/subie owner for a month! I am just trying to get into modifying and learning about my subaru myself, not trying to screw ANYONE.

New moral - DO NOT accuse honest people of being thieves and have some patience when buying used parts off of a private, online seller.

and BTW 06wrx4me, that was the most irrelavent statement I have ever seen in my life. our "post count" has nothing to do with what kind of people we are. Thank you for making a fool of yourself...
    Last edited by mattonln; 10-23-2007 at 10:58 AM.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this situation is just a whole bunch of emotion and ego.

Personally, heyitznosaj didn't screw you one bit. He bought an exhaust off of you...and it wasn't ready to go like you said. You told him that it would be shipped out a couple of times, and it wasn't. If you have a transaction pending, involving almost $500...your communication should be up to date and frequent...checking everyday and keeping all parties informed. Maybe your life doesn't revolve around the internet, but when you are holding $500 of someone else's money, that should be a priority. That is just good business practice. It is great that you did inform him of things...but you could have informed him more. Perhaps communication would have been better if you got some phone numbers (which I have done, and it has helped make smooth transactions).

I also don't think heyitznosaj should have attacked you so quickly like that, but he was getting frustrated. His emotions got out of hand and he accused hastily which I do not agree with.

Bottom line is...I don't think you were trying to screw anyone out of this and I'm sorry you got screwed out of your other exhaust. But accusing heyitznosaj of being a poor buyer is kind of ridiculous.

Another point I make is that you use Paypal as a medium for exchanging funds. That was the decision of you guys and only you guys. Nobody made you paypal anything. You could have easily sent a check or a money order or made a bank transfer for much cheaper than the $20 or so that Paypal charged. So it is unfair to cry over lost funds from Paypal. That is a risk you take, as does any of us when using it.

And as far as Jeremy's comments...post count has a lot to do with credibility on a forum. If you have a higher post count, you contribute. You get to be known by people and especially by frequent visitors that can back you up and vouch for you...and in a business world, credibility is HUGE.

...my 2 cents...