Scammer Thread Archive - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

This is a discussion on Scammer Thread Archive within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; SCAMMER: AWDlove on this site also names as Elit3.. Paul Hagemann Jr. #513 227 4555 Paul D Hagemann says a ...

SCAMMER: AWDlove on this site also names as Elit3..

Paul Hagemann Jr.
    #513 227 4555

Paul D Hagemann says a Jr..
    10498 Harrison Rd
    Loveland, OH 45140

Link to this scammer

FS: (For Sale) Elit3/AWDlove-STI Engine Part Out!! TONS OF PARTS CHEAP! - Page 5 - NASIOC

I want my 125 back and my buddy wants his 1300 bucks you have stolen in our eyes.. Ignores all calls and texts.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You know, I gotta say, it's called a Scammer thread for a reason... hence why people are posting things for sale here. Seriously... why would you BUY things from someone POSTING IN A SCAMMER THREAD, not trying to be an *******, but ... REALLY?

Ummm...people are posting to the links where they GOT SCAMMED, and are warning of who did it and in what thread/sale item post. Might wanna pay a little closer attention
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX

I assumed it was an ironical post...
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Ummm...people are posting to the links where they GOT SCAMMED, and are warning of who did it and in what thread/sale item post. Might wanna pay a little closer attention
    Look in the past posts, someone tried selling items in THIS thread, and turns out THEY got scammed by the person SELLING the items in this thread. So HAH

08-12 Sti Access Port

Hardly used Cobb Access Port AP-SUB-003 450 + shipping via paypal.

contact me faster at 832-524-1424 call/txt any time

Bump

Why are you selling it? Just wondering as I ordered one a couple days ago.

I traded My sti in =/.... Dang wish u coulda bought mine

already updated for 2012?

Yes

married or unmarried

Just as a heads up, I purchased this unit as an "unmarried" AP-SUB-003. Received the unit today and found that it was not unmarried. I have contacted the seller via text and a phone call and he has not responded. I let him know in a text that the unit was still married so he knows that I would be wanting a refund. I am now going to start my dispute in paypal. John, please get in touch with me ASAP.

Well, he responded and claims it was unmarried. Funny though, it says it is installed on a 08-09 sti and I have a '11 wrx, so don't know how he could claim I some how married it. All I want is my money back, and I would send it back as I received it but he refuses. It works but since it is married I can't use it on my car. I also found posts by micronoob that clearly show that he was just trying to get the ap off of his hands since it was married and he couldn't use it. Clearly scammed me.