Subaru WRX Forum banner

FS: Like New Cobb Tuning Big SF intake & Accessport V3 package (used for 4 days)

For Sale 
2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  JMFury 
#1 ·
Hey Every1,

I recently purchased a Cobb Tuning SUBARU STAGE 1 + BIG SF POWER PACKAGE that fits Sub WRX 2015-2017 for my newly leased 2017 WRX CVT. Cost new for the intake and accessport package was $ 970.00 plus install from local Cobb Plano (TX). I had it for literally for 4 days and because my car is a lease I decided to have them uninstall after 4 days. There is nothing wrong with the system or accessport but it's just a novice/noob when it comes to Tuning and feel that I should just stick with basic mods. I've received feedback that this is a basic mod but I rather the package go to someone who really knows what their doing and will use it to its full potential. I'm glad I got to experience the performance gains (feels like instant on power) and you really got to hear the turbo through the intake and it's pretty loud when your inside the car. From what they showed me the accessport is easy to use.

I'm looking for $825 + Shipping and can accept Paypal. I'm willing to entertain offers.
I'm willing to ship the items and have all the original parts.
I want to sell the items as a package because you need the map tune in order to run the intake properly.
I will have pictures of all the items included posted soon (once I get home).

Why buy brand new when you can have a like new system!?
I have plenty of experience selling stuff on eBay and have great feedback under ebay username spikeymike78 in case you want to verify my selling experience. I have over 230 transactions on eBay with 100% feedback and I've been an eBay member since 2005 (I have mostly sold video games, systems and cell phones on eBay). I used to be under the Ft86 forums with my old frs under mikeg7827.

Let me know if you have any questions.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.