For Sale 08-14 WRX RCE Tarmac 2, Eibach Sway Bars, RCE Yellow Springs, BRZ Rear Brakes, More
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 08-14 WRX RCE Tarmac 2, Eibach Sway Bars, RCE Yellow Springs, BRZ Rear Brakes, More within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Putting my 2014 WRX Wagon back to stock to sell it so these need to go. Everything was on my ...

08-14 WRX RCE Tarmac 2, Eibach Sway Bars, RCE Yellow Springs, BRZ Rear Brakes, More

Putting my 2014 WRX Wagon back to stock to sell it so these need to go. Everything was on my car for less than 1 year. I'm located in central florida.

I'm open to decent offers. Private messages work best.

RCE Tarmac 2 coil-overs in perfect shape. Will come with all tools, instructions etc etc. - sold

Eibach sway bars - 25mm front / 22mm rear - $300 + shipping

RCE Yellow Springs - left over from my first setup - $200 + shippping

BRZ rear sport brakes - these bolt on directly to a 08-14 WRX and offer 18mm vented discs over the crappy solid rotors. Nothing needs to be modified to make them work, just bolt on and go. You'll get the Calipers/rotors/stoptech pads. Pads and Rotors have less than 3k miles on them. - sold

20mm 5x100 hub centric wheel spacers - $100 + shipping

AEM CAI w/ K&N filter - Red in perfect shape - $150 + shipping

Modified Kartboy Short Shifter - I added about 2" to the over all length because the shift effort was way to high for me. Still shorter throw than stock but not as aggressive as the normal Kartboy shifter - $50 + shipping

Turbosmart Kompact Recirc BOV - Used less than 6 months - 125 + shipping

Mishimoto Intercooler coupler - Blue - 40$ + shipping

I also have a home made muffler delete pipe that I wont need any longer. Nothing pretty, but it sounds good when used and only takes 5 minutes to swap out with stock muffler. I used it for auto-x and when I would do trips to deals gap - $20

I'll have everything off this saturday and can take pictures of it then.
    Last edited by Longfellow; 11-09-2015 at 06:59 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Untitled by initial_koncept, on Flickr

Coil-overs and BRZ brakes are sold

Want this stuff out of the garage

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.