Want To Buy 2002 wrx downpipe
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2002 wrx downpipe within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; In need of a new downpipe. Either stock or not. Previous owner of my car welded the dp. So it's ...

2002 wrx downpipe

In need of a new downpipe. Either stock or not. Previous owner of my car welded the dp. So it's currently attached the rest of the exhaust. An I can't put my new n1 on without a new dp.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Take it to a shop and have them weld it on.

Rather keep the n1 the way it is. So in the future if I want to throw on a aftermarket dp. Just don't have the money for it at the moment.

try searching for a oe style flange to have welded on your existing dp
    2006 San Remo Red WRX Stage 2

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/pte-h7265/overview/

maybe weld one of these on your dp?

I'm sure you've checked Craigslists for a used quality downpipe. But if you want something now....
    Go stage 2 with an cheap eBay SRS downpipe.
    Read up reviews. its not a bad downpipe.

Thanks guys. I might try to weld a new flange on. Didn't even think of that.

I just have some issues I'd like to tend to first before dropping the cash on a access port or tune.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsonbugs View Post
    I just have some issues I'd like to tend to first before dropping the cash on a access port or tune.
    you seem to be a lot smarter than the recent new guys weve been getting here.

Haha thanks yea this my first wrx. Already had more problems than I wanted but I'm getting there.
    Had to replace the engine but at least now I got a bug with 20k on it. Still love the thing tho.

it seems youre going about things the right way. get the car running and driving reliably like you want it, then start modding if you wish

Yea exactly. Only reason I want the exhaust on there is cause I got an invidia for half price from my buddy an it's just sitting there.
    There's still loads to do before going heavy on any mods.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsonbugs View Post
    Technically on the 02-03 models you don't need a tune like the later models, but it is *highly* recommended.

You could always look for a used V2 accessport or go open source with an off the shelf map. Just something to keep in mind.

I feel you bro. I have my turbo back, uppipe, ap, and fuel pump. I'm waiting for the sti tmic, pinks, and vf30 to get here. It's a lot of money man so don't rush it! That being said, I will have an oem DP off my 03 wrx in a couple weeks if you still need one

I Support ClubWRX
    Please, we ask that you don't feel the bros.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.