Subaru WRX Forum banner

BC Coilovers, AEM Intake, Cobb Catted DP and APV3 +More. PICS!

For Sale 
2K views 26 replies 5 participants last post by  Steve.STI 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys,

I'm sorry to say this, but its time for me to get out the STI. I am stripping the car completely and selling it on 10/25, so this week the car will be under the knife.

Here's what I got for sale. Everything will work with 2008- 2014 WRX/STI models

---BC BR Coilovers (less than 5K miles on them). Perfect condition. It really is lol. Ready for shipping or pick up. SOLD

----AEM intake. Filter is not even dirty yet lol. Wrinkle red. Comes with everything. Perfect condition with original box. SOLD.

---Cobb Catted Downpipe (Less than 10K miles). Still on the car. I'm getting a stock Downpipe soon and then I'll take this off. It will be cleaned. No dings or dents. Best upgrade to the car I did. $450 OBO picked up or will work something out for shipping.

---I also have the grimmspeed adapter- Shoot me $480 and you'll get the DP and the adapter shipped to your door.

---Cobb AccessPort V3. Perfect condition. This wont be shipped until after the DP is removed for obvious reasons. I have everything including the box and the grey and blue faces. Used this thing twice. One time to go stage 2 and the other to load the map with the AEM intake. SOLD

---Nitto Neogen 215/40/17. Brand new set. 3 was used for less than 500 miles. Got a flat and I ended up getting wheels and tires. Just bought a new one to sell as a complete set. Paid 110 each. $300 OBO picked up.

Im in Orlando FL. Text me at 407-446-8234. Everything Is packed up and ready to go in the original box. Thank you for your interest.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.