For Sale Tankers Back-to-Stock Sale!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Tankers Back-to-Stock Sale!!! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I just traded in my 2013 WRX with 32000 miles, and I'm selling the parts off the car that I ...

Tankers Back-to-Stock Sale!!!

I just traded in my 2013 WRX with 32000 miles, and I'm selling the parts off the car that I had time to take off. All of the parts have less than 15,000 miles on them unless otherwise noted. I've priced most of the parts at 1/2 price, but you are free to make an offer. I'll put them up on ebay if they don't sell on here.

I'm located in Webster, MA, and I'm willing to meet anyone if they want to pick something up instead of paying for shipping, but I won't drive more than an hour for the bigger items.

My contact info is 774.239.8385 for texts (preferred), or jhilgenberg@dixonsaloarchitects.com for emails. I'll reply as quickly as I can. All parts were working wonderfully when they came off the car, but returns won't be accepted, so make sure you ask for as many pics or videos as necessary to make yourself comfortable.

My paypal is jjhilgenberg@yahoo.com for payment. I'll sell strictly on a first-pay-gets-it method.

FOR SALE:
    5. Perrin Foam CAI, Extra Filter, Prefilter and Cleaning kit ($400) - $150 shipped

A black Perrin CAI with extra filter & cage, prefilter and cleaning kit. I changed filters every 2500 miles, and the extra filter helped make that go very quickly. I like the foam filters (I dirtbike a lot), and I believe with standard maintenance they work better than paper filters for performance motors.
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18c8...pa4q457sYEr5jg

8. Damaged Rim (new $420) - $50 picked up

A rim with about a 3" long curb rash. It's in perfect condition otherwise.
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUoe...pa4q457sYEr5jg
    Last edited by TankerTruck; 10-10-2014 at 09:28 AM.
    2013 DGM WRX - Perrin CAI | PW TMIC | Forge BPV | Cobb DP | GS EBCS | DW 65C Pump | Perrin ELH & Uppipe | NGK One-Step Colder | Bren ProTune
    Best Time (on 4.21.13): 12.26 sec @ 113 mph

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Pmd about the pitch stop!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Edited for sold items, and price adjustments. Feel free to make offers.
    2013 DGM WRX - Perrin CAI | PW TMIC | Forge BPV | Cobb DP | GS EBCS | DW 65C Pump | Perrin ELH & Uppipe | NGK One-Step Colder | Bren ProTune

Pm Sent

Quote Originally Posted by TankerTruck View Post
    Edited for sold items, and price adjustments. Feel free to make offers.

Pm sent about the knob

Updated again for sold items.

Last update before I go on ebay with the intake.

PM sent about intake.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.