For Sale Bridgestone Blizzak 205/50R 17 W/TPMS and Stell Rims Local Pickup Only. $500.00 obo
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Bridgestone Blizzak 205/50R 17 W/TPMS and Stell Rims Local Pickup Only. 0.00 obo within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Just traded in my 2014 WRX so I'm selling my winter tires. I had them installed on December 14 2013 ...

Bridgestone Blizzak 205/50R 17 W/TPMS and Stell Rims Local Pickup Only. $500.00 obo

Just traded in my 2014 WRX so I'm selling my winter tires. I had them installed on December 14 2013 and put my summers back on in May 2014. They have 3,805 miles on them. Black steel wheels and tire pressure monitors are included. I have receipt from TireRack. Asking $500.00 or best offer, Cash Only. I will not ship so Local Pickup Only. I live in Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania, 50 miles north of Philadelphia 90 miles west of New York City and just across the Delaware river from New Jersey.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I will buy them!
    I can pick them up thursday or saturday. I right outside of the city

Have these sold?

Nope, Still have em!

Awesome! I'm really interested (2014 WRX From Philly) but I have a few questions for you if you don't mind...

1) While you used them on your '14 WRX, did you get any Dash lights (check engine/ABS etc)?

2) How did you come across your specific wheel/tire SIZE combo? All of the steelies I've come across either on forums/CL/Tirerack for a 2014 WRX were 16"x6.5 usually with 215/55R16 or something similar. Yours are the first 17" steelies I've seen...

3) Any flats/punctures/bubbles?
    4) Do they still hold air fine?
    5) Any damage to the Steelies?

6) Does Subaru have to calibrate the TPMS every winter when you put them on or just one-time-deal?

7) Do you have any pictures, either on the car or in storage?

I'll gladly give you my email or cell if it's easier. I appreciate you answering these questions for me!

-Paul

I just PM'd you Paul

Still available?

did yellow get these because id like to know how these would fit on a 15. they should be fine i would think. thanks

if these are still for sale i'd be interested as well. i realize its an older post but who knows....
    Josh
    Blue 08 WRX Limited-Cobb AP Stage 2-AEM CAI-Perrin Short throw/bushings-Turbosmart BPV

PM'd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2011 WRX 5-Door WRB
    Cobb AP Stage 1 - SPT Exhaust - Bayson R Lip - 30% Tints

2006 Honda CBR600RR
    Jardine RT-1 Exhaust - Fender Eliminator - Integrated Front & Rear Signals

2001 Audi TT - Sold

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.