For Trade 2015 sti trunk lid swap
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2015 sti trunk lid swap within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; hi, I just ordered a 2015 sti a few weeks ago and I was wondering if any one would be ...

2015 sti trunk lid swap

hi, I just ordered a 2015 sti a few weeks ago and I was wondering if any one would be interested in a trunk swap. I am not a fan of the giant wing and would rather have the standard wrx trunk. my dealer told me we might get the car sooner if I gave him two color choices, so I picked red or white. I live in Rochester, ny.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just picked up my Black 2015 wrx and i am looking to swap the trunks also, but unfortunately i live in california.

Quote Originally Posted by bob4795 View Post
    hi, I just ordered a 2015 sti a few weeks ago and I was wondering if any one would be interested in a trunk swap. I am not a fan of the giant wing and would rather have the standard wrx trunk. my dealer told me we might get the car sooner if I gave him two color choices, so I picked red or white. I live in Rochester, ny.
    Hi I have a 2015 white wrx, I am looking to trade for a white sti trunk. I have the little spoiler. I live in MA.

Red 2006 WRX
    Springfield, OH
    Have: red wrx trunk lid w/spoiler
    ISO: red sti trunk lid w/ wing

Quote Originally Posted by BlacktimusCrime View Post
    Red 2006 WRX
    Springfield, OH
    Have: red wrx trunk lid w/spoiler
    ISO: red sti trunk lid w/ wing

lol he has a 2015 sti how is this gonna help him?
    2005 WRX PSM l UEL aftermarket headers l Invida Catless DP l Apexi N1 Catback exhaust l cobb SF intake l Tein S Tech Springs with KYB Struts l VF22 Turbo l 08 STI intercooler l DW 650cc injectors l Wally 255 l Cobb Accessport V2B l Wingless Debadged Black trunk l XXR 527 Chromium Black 18x8.75

2015 red premium in NY...will swap if you wind up with red

PM me
    2015 RLG WRX

...The wheel arches are flared, the car is slightly lowered, and at the back there are extra poo shoots - Jeremy Clarkson

I have a 2015 white WRX and willing to trade for your STI wing if you're still interested. I live in south jersey.

I have a 2015 Galaxy Blue WRX Premium with lip that Id like to trade....Central NJ

I bought 3 weeks ago a limited cwp. Want sti wings. Im in Washington willing to travel.. still want to trade?

i have a white 2015 wrx premium with the lip spoiler and live in NJ.and i'm interested on the the Sti wing. car has 1000k miles. keep me posted if you want to swap im local.

For External Use Only irickchad's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Why aren't you guys posting this here ------>

UNofficial Trunk Swap Thread

Making new threads for things that are already on the forum just clogs things up.
    I have an STi with an intake and no tune, I never change my oil, and my wheel spacerz are mad tyte.

WRX STI 2015 Galaxy Blue for spoiler trade

Quote Originally Posted by yhp810 View Post
    I have a 2015 Galaxy Blue WRX Premium with lip that Id like to trade....Central NJ
    So I am getting my STI in a week and would like to trade for the lower spoiler from the regular WRX. Would you like to trade?

Justin

Did you trade yet?

Quote Originally Posted by yhp810 View Post

Do you have the reverse camera on the lid?

Justin

the STi spoiler is a spolier , totally regresses the car imho, but to each their own.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.