Subaru WRX Forum banner

Complete OEM Style Fog Light Kit - 2015 WRX Base

For Sale 
2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  drive00 
#1 ·
I have for sale the "2015 Subaru WRX Base Fog Light Kit" by OLM, purchased from Subispeed.com. Never used, I originally purchased these with the intent of installing them on my 2015 WRX Base myself, but I got a deal with the OEM kit and just went with those. Here is the description from the website:

"The 2015 Subaru WRX base model does not come with fog lights. It's the only model out of the entire lineup to not have them. Most people don't feel like the standard 19W fog lights are bright enough anyways.

OLM has the solution to get an OEM style fog light and switch installed on your vehicle. The switch looks factory and lights up when the fogs are on.

Includes authentic Subaru OEM fog light bezels and glass lens light housings.

Since this is a stand alone harness, you can allow the fog lights to come on with ignition power (act as DRLs) or only when the parking / headlights are on. When the high beams come on, your fog lights will still be on unlike from the factory where they turn off automatically."

Yellow Housing

Comes with 55w halogen stock
Higher light output (55w vs 19w OEM)
Improved visibility
Plug and Play
Easy to install
SAE/DOT Approved for street use
Made of High Quality OEM Grade ABS Plastic with GLASS lens

I am asking $200 (originally paid $255) for the kit, I will pay for shipping (CONUS only). I accept Paypal (buyer pays fees).

Auto part Yellow Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Bumper

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.